• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birger Jarl said:
Well it works pretty good to have different shapes with the smallshield, except one thing. The in-game menu can only handle one shape... Don't know how to solve it right now... :(
Release the large shields now, rest later :D ;)

Birger Jarl said:
Well it works pretty good to have different shapes with the smallshield, except one thing. The in-game menu can only handle one shape... Don't know how to solve it right now... :(

You could but I don't think it will look that good in the 'Send Merchant' menu...

Then I guess basic template will do?

XieChengnuo said:
This looks soo awesome... but what are you doing for the Chinese standards???

Thanks XieChengnuo. :)
Haven't decided that yet, but I think I'll use hanging flags. (I know you want them displayed differently but it won't look that good with the other in-game graphics. And I got the template done as well.

But if you have any suggestions please let me know. :)

Perhaps something like this would work with some of the Asian countries. :)

asian_example.jpg

Last edited:
Walter Hawkwood said:
This one is most appropriate for China, Japan and Korea. Though, I would maybe still narrow it down more (the original ones are very long and narrow, you know).

I know, but then it won't really fit with some of the in-game graphics... I try to make all the new shields in more or less same size.

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
I know, but then it won't really fit with some of the in-game graphics... I try to make all the new shields in more or less same size.

Birger Jarl, may I ask when this great mod will be finished and avaliable? I've just came back to EU2 and I'm eager to use it.

kristoff said:
Birger Jarl, may I ask when this great mod will be finished and avaliable? I've just came back to EU2 and I'm eager to use it.

I guess I could make the shields I've done so far available for download later today. :)

Birger Jarl said:
I guess I could make the shields I've done so far available for download later today. :)

:eek:, Now you got me hooked to the computer !

*Pressing UserCP till this thread is awnsered by birger* :D

Just so you know guys, I haven't completed all the coa shields yet and barely made any of the muslim shields, but if you can live with that I'll upload a .rar/.zip when I get home. (In about 3 hours from now). :)

Adam Breit said:
*Pressing UserCP till this thread is awnsered by birger* :D

Stop slamming the server - that is bad!! :mad:

;)

(just go take a cold shower and/or go out look at scantily clad girls for a few hours and it'll be up when you get back.. :p)

Nikolai II said:
(just go take a cold shower and/or go out look at scantily clad girls for a few hours and it'll be up when you get back.. )

:D

Btw, I'm also remaking the flag/shield_template a bit so isn't smaller than the coa shield. I'll upload all of the templates when I get home as well since I really need help with this little project, otherwise it will take forever... :p

Birger Jarl said:
Just so you know guys, I haven't completed all the coa shields yet and barely made any of the muslim shields, but if you can live with that I'll upload a .rar/.zip when I get home. (In about 3 hours from now). :)

Hoooray! Thank you, I'm gonna use it at once, even incomplete. BTW, maybe a stupid question, but is it "compatibile" with 1.08 or this doesn't matter?

kristoff said:
Hoooray! Thank you, I'm gonna use it at once, even incomplete. BTW, maybe a stupid question, but is it "compatibile" with 1.08 or this doesn't matter?

Yup it's works with 1.08 and I haven't made any silvershields... :)

Ok, I took a cold shower and went out, just as Nikolai suggested. But I'm back and it's 9pm here, and I see no shields, goddammit! :mad:

Just kidding. Take your time, Birger! :D

Yeah I saw that, looks great, especially since he didn't get the complete template from me. :)

Oh this thread will be closed in a while, asked the mighty Havard for it.
I'll post the release in a new thread in the Graphics Forum.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.