• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birger Jarl said:
Here you go! :)
Thanks for all your requests btw! :D

ikk_1.png
ikk_2.png

could you please make it, "invisible"? like without the "sky part"? or simply giving it the color of the forum? :)

thank you a lot :)

I Killed Kenny said:
could you please make it, "invisible"? like without the "sky part"? or simply giving it the color of the forum? :)

thank you a lot :)

Oh, I posted these as .png's sorry, I'll fix that asap. :)

EDIT: Does these look better? :)

ikk1.gif
ikk2.gif

Last edited:
mfigueras said:
I agree with cccino, shadows give a slight but nice 3D effect, imho.
And I don't mean 3D like a flat image 'hovering' to give a shadow, but rather it gives them depth. The original shields have a 'thick' looking frame, and so a shadow isn't necessary. BJ's are so neat and crisp that, with their narrow frame, they look flat without the shadow. Maybe you could try a 1px black shadow?

*wanders in via link in cccino's sig*

Very sexy, in fact, I kinda want to search out my Eu2 cd and d/l it again just to play with these little lovelies. :eek:

A naturally burning question on my mind is (I already saw the Novgorod one in a very early screenie you put up)... what does your Pskov shield look like? The one i'm using as avatar or a wonderful adaptation of the correct...

emblempskov.jpg

?​

Regardless, beautiful work. :)

N Katsyev said:
or a wonderful adaptation of the correct...

emblempskov.jpg

?​

Is that the correct Pskovian one?

Three balls and a gear wheel?

:D

Nikolai II said:
Is that the correct Pskovian one?

Three balls and a gear wheel?

:D

Naw, that's Fortunecity's evil adaption that seems to appear for some and not others. :(

N Katsyev said:
Naw, that's Fortunecity's evil adaption that seems to appear for some and not others. :(

Do you have a link to a page with the CoA on instead?

Nikolai II said:
Do you have a link to a page with the CoA on instead?

Unfortunately not off hand, still haven't bothered to start taking a lot of stuff off from my old hard drive from the States so most of my links and such are at the moment not available to me. I'll give it a look though. :)

N Katsyev said:
*wanders in via link in cccino's sig*

Very sexy, in fact, I kinda want to search out my Eu2 cd and d/l it again just to play with these little lovelies. :eek:

A naturally burning question on my mind is (I already saw the Novgorod one in a very early screenie you put up)... what does your Pskov shield look like? The one i'm using as avatar or a wonderful adaptation of the correct...

emblempskov.jpg

?​

The Pskov shield look almost like the pic you posted without the hand and the cloud though. Those was added after the "union" with Muscovy. :)

Glad you like it. :)

EDIT:

That's the info I got from Ilya Morozov @ http://heraldry.hobby.ru/e.index.html

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
The Pskov shield look almost like the pic you posted without the hand and the cloud though. Those was added after the "union" with Muscovy. :)

Glad you like it. :)

EDIT:

That's the info I got from Ilya Morozov @ http://heraldry.hobby.ru/e.index.html

Beautiful. Also I very much like that you are using the one without the additions, has a certain degree of optomism about it. :D

Definitely give us a peek when you have it finished. :)

cccino: did you see the religion strip I put up before? I *think* Cat Lord made it, but I'd love to have it converted to the 'icon only' style, without the black shield they normally sit upon. Thanks

BJ: What happened to your avatar? I almost didn't recognise you ;) How much still needs to be done here other than converting shields to the new formet?

Birger Jarl said:
The pic you posted was even a better pic than I was able to find, so I remade it using yours. :)

pskov.gif

That's beautiful, thanks a lot. :)

Mad King James said:
Need any sources on the incredibly obscure? I am at your disposal sir! ;)

Obscure is your middle name MKJ! ;)

|AXiN| said:
BJ: What happened to your avatar? I almost didn't recognise you ;) How much still needs to be done here other than converting shields to the new formet?

Oh I asked for a new one, didn't really like the previous one... :p
I'm almost done with the coa shields, "only" the muslim and hanging flags left to do, (the african template is on hold right now, couldn't get it to look good...).

Ok to show you guys that I'm not sniffin on my precious gluebottle all nights, I give you Tha' Teaser! :cool:

ScreenSave1.gif

ScreenSave2.gif

ScreenSave3.gif

ScreenSave4.gif

ScreenSave5.gif

ScreenSave6.gif

ScreenSave7.gif

ScreenSave8.gif

I think I'll release two versions, one with shadows and one without, then everybody should be happy. :)

All the original EU2 latin/orthodox shields are done, only the new 1.08 tags left with the coa template then it's on with the rest. So if you wanna help out please let me know. :)

Oh, don't worry about the smallshield in the first pic, haven't copied those to the correct folder yet... :p

Last edited:
Tres cool, uber chic, etc BJ!

Birger Jarl said:
Oh I asked for a new one, didn't really like the previous one... :p
Shame you can't have one of the Enhanced shields...

Birger Jarl said:
All the original EU2 latin/orthodox shields are done, only the new 1.08 tags left with the coa template then it's on with the rest. So if you wanna help out please let me know. :)
Sure, anything at all, bub.

|AXiN| said:
cccino: did you see the religion strip I put up before? I *think* Cat Lord made it, but I'd love to have it converted to the 'icon only' style, without the black shield they normally sit upon. Thanks
I will do it... later... :eek:o

Status
Not open for further replies.