• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, even I am eiger to try this thing out. :p

I'm just trying to get the third shield to look right in the template, this will be ready this weekend (a bit delayed but it have been a really busy week at work...)

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
Yeah, even I am eiger to have the shields in the game. :cool:

I'm just trying to get the third shield to look right, this will be ready this weekend (a bit delayed...)

And if the template is ready; the shields will come rolling in ? :D.

Finished the third shield. :cool:

The template need some more tweaking, then it's done. Oh and I need to convert everything to the smallshield template as well. :)

EDIT: Preview

new_eu2_template.png

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
complete.jpg

I guess the template is complete now, just gotta convert everything to the smallsheild template. So hang on... :)

Just adding my voice to the choir of supporters (hooligans?) :D

Nikolai II said:
Just adding my voice to the choir of supporters (hooligans?) :D

And taking the first post of the new page :).

He better be working day and night, because this is so daimn fine.

Thanks for the support guys! :)

Got both the flag- and the coa template done now, just need to test one more thing with the coa before I'll upload it.

new_without_shadow.jpg

Here are some screenies...

ScreenSave1.jpg

Added a shadow to the shield (Toulouse/France) I think it looks better if you compare it to the Mainz shield.
ScreenSave2.jpg

I don't have a qlue how to fix this, all the other messages are ok... :confused:
ScreenSave3.jpg

Besides this everything looks great, thanks to cccino we can also have hanging flags in the game. :D

Things left to do:

1. A few shields... :p
(EDIT: I got all source images left from the shields that I did for GUFSM and patch 1.08)

2. Change the "Diplomatic Mod" so it works with the new shields/flags

3. The war animation, right now it works with the coa styled shields, need a better option so it goes well with different kind of shields.

4. The war message, anyone know how to edit that?

5. Stop talking to myself in this thread...

Last edited:
Voivode said:
This look absolutely cool, Birger. A new era has begun... :)

And now, give it to us! :p

Thanks, what did you think about the shadow I added? I need a second opinion. :)

Oh, here you go, both templates.

EDIT: Newer version of the CoA template, fixed minor things. :eek:o

shield_template.jpg

CoA Template [Down for now... 040601]
template_flag.jpg

Flag Template

EDIT 2: Hmm, perhaps the flags needs +1 pixel on each side so it gets bigger...

The flag template contains plenty of flagshapes/hangings so if you need any help let me know. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.