• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Birger said:
hungarykd3.png
IMO the Arpads coa should be on the red background (well, the maps are not the best source in this case).

Herr Doctor said:
IMO the Arpads coa should be on the red background (well, the maps are not the best source in this case).

I know that, however it's interesting that 3 different sources show the same...

Make that 4

to643tj08.jpg

Edit:

And the cross shouldn't have a mound at first:

M-04_Hungary_Bela_III_AR_d._H.69.jpg

HUNGARY, BELA III 1172-1196

M-03_Hungary_Ludwig_I_Saracen_head_H.547.jpg

HUNGARY, Ludwig I, 1342-1382

Last edited:
Last edited:
cool-toxic said:
Well i also think that Birger got something in his mind but i like to try anyway, just to make a alternative;)
And the two flags...well i thought it looked good:)
Nothing to do with USA what so ever:D

I didn't think of the USA!

They'd have to be generic flags, obviously, so we need to pick a colour. I don't like yellow - it denotes cowardice if anything; what about golden flags, or purple ones? Purple is imperial, so it could denote the fact that said nation is a vassal of it's master :)

mandead said:

They'd have to be generic flags, obviously, so we need to pick a colour. I don't like yellow - it denotes cowardice if anything; what about golden flags, or purple ones? Purple is imperial, so it could denote the fact that said nation is a vassal of it's master :)
What about Maroon (my favorite color)? :p

mandead said:

Hmm...The color is suposed to be gold :eek:o

Here it is with purple:

vassalcopyvu4.jpg

And here with maroon(I think this one looks best of all 3):

vassalcopy2sv1.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to change the inner glow to another color from gold/yellow, so it may look a bit weird. :eek:o

mandead said:

Bah. Not forceannexing is, if something, cowardice.

cool-toxic said:
Hmm...The color is suposed to be gold :eek:o

Here it is with purple:

vassalcopyvu4.jpg

And here with maroon(I think this one looks best of all 3):

vassalcopy2sv1.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to change the inner glow to another color from gold/yellow, so it may look a bit weird. :eek:o
Maroon is the way! :D