• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Prince Ares said:
I think Cool-toxics historical Hungarian flag should be used:
flaghungaryjt4.png

Btw. Shouldn't Trebizonds flag get changed?

Not really since the most accurate flag is already included. ;)

You can change it if you want to, Trebizond uses the coat of arms of Comneni and the flag of the empire.

"The Emperors of Trebizond used as standard the double-headed eagle of Byzantium, however after 1261 they recognized the new Byzantine Empire proclaimed by the Emperors of Nicaea following the reconquest of Constantinople and the eagle of Trebizond lost a head".

"Comnenos (emperors of Trebizonde): Argent, three bars Sable".

Herr Doctor said:
Birger, could you please make those Walachian and Moldavnian source images a bit bigger (200x200 pixels at last), as I requested while ago? They are really very very much needed.

Sure thing, keeps forgetting to post 'em... :eek:o
Here you go.

wallachia.png

Wallachia

siebenburgen.png

Transylvania

moldavia.png

Moldavia

agung pasha said:
Request for Turkish minor Flag.
Birger, could you please make turkish minor flag like Karaman, Aydin and Ghazi in the same style with Ottoman in EGUFSM 1.2
Implemented EGUFSM 1.2 in MyMAP but now Ottos flag was look stranger to their buddy :D

I'll see what I can do. :)

Birger said:
Not really since the most accurate flag is already included. ;)

You can change it if you want to, Trebizond uses the coat of arms of Comneni and the flag of the empire.

"The Emperors of Trebizond used as standard the double-headed eagle of Byzantium, however after 1261 they recognized the new Byzantine Empire proclaimed by the Emperors of Nicaea following the reconquest of Constantinople and the eagle of Trebizond lost a head".

"Comnenos (emperors of Trebizonde): Argent, three bars Sable".
Regarding Hungarian flag: what about this one (by kolmi IIRC)? IMO, looks wonderful for medieval Hungary.
flaghunhq9.png

Herr Doctor said:
Regarding Hungarian flag: what about this one (by kolmi IIRC)? IMO, looks wonderful for medieval Hungary.

flaghunhq9.png

It's all good. :)

hungary.gif

Found some new interesting info regarding Hungary's coat of arms:

180px-Kk_ivb.jpg

hungshi7.gif

hu)hist.jpg

hungarykd3.png

mandead said:
Stop teasing us, Birger! Release these new flags; they look so good! :(

I don't know what you'd use them for...
I'm working on the EUII template though. :)

Birger said:
For what, the forum? :)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for EUII - stop teasing!!!!! :( :( :(

You've done half a dozen just for Hungary - that couldn't have taken that long, and they look ace - pweeeeze release them all in a .ZIP file :D:D:D

mandead said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo for EUII - stop teasing!!!!! :( :( :(

You've done half a dozen just for Hungary - that couldn't have taken that long, and they look ace - pweeeeze release them all in a .ZIP file :D:D:D

The template only consist of one "flag", like this:

forum_template.gif

I have to convert it to this:

shield_flag.gif

Birger said:
The template only consist of one "flag", like this:

forum_template.gif

I have to convert it to this:

shield_flag.gif

Indeed; good job you're a pro :)

And I hope you don't mean that actual template? It's the Mongol one. They should all be in your new hanging flag style.

I'm sure you can kill your free time doing it - you'd be hailed as a hero by us chaps.

Still, they all look beautiful - so I hope you find it in yourself to release what you've done/are going to do in EUII format :)