• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cool-toxic said:
So you just took an already existing shield an took the moslem template ontop of it?
You need to find a new source image instead of using already done shields in other formats.(cause of the shape and shading)

No. I changed name from the shield_FAT to shield_EGY as I wanted a Fatimid Egypt. But shield_EGY is in CoA-style.

cool-toxic said:
Ok i'll try one more time, so you want the EGY shield in Moslem style right?
then do this:

Well, I want the background in moslem style. What happens now is that a moslem style shield gets placed on a latin style background, resulting in that the roundings on the sides isn't shown, and that there's black spots at the top... I'll get a picture to show you what I mean...

EDIT: Whatever. The game crashes anyway...

you'll have to change the city sprite in the country.csv to MUS instead of MIN.
Because the Egypt ingame is to represent a christian Egypt a so called Crusader Egypt so all the sprites are MIN but if you just want the FAT shield but else it's a christian Egypt then insert this line in the EUG file:
Code:
picture = "scenarios\data\muslim_data.bmp"

cool-toxic said:
Because the Egypt ingame is to represent a christian Egypt a so called Crusader Egypt so all the sprites are MIN but if you just want the FAT shield but else it's a christian Egypt then insert this line in the EUG file:
Code:

Great thanks. :)

cool-toxic said:
Code:

What EUG file?

Birger, I have noticed that the SWA (Swabia) shield is kinda weird. While when you hover the mouse on the other shields, they get a different light on them while the SWA shield kinda... it looks like it's being pressed down.