• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Languish said:
In fact i have pm'd you with the correct details ;) ... consider the ftp your own personal dominion with pretty much no size or bandwidth restrictions...

Sweet, I'll hopefully have it up and running later this week.
Thanks again my friend. :)

Languish said:
No problems... glad you finally came round to a good deal :)

For all those that wish to know the site will be hosted here... so you might want to bookmark it for when he gets everything up and running.

Works like a charm, version 0.0.2 is up and running. :cool:

Elmokki said:
I wonder if the templates are available? Especially the european.

I'll upload them this weekend, need to go through everything from my previous site. :)

Nikolai II said:
Sweet :p

Mmm.. bullhide :D

I'll see if I remember to poke you a bit to speed you up on the smallshields issue :cool:

I'll finish those right after the "big" shields. :)
You can always help out if you want. ;)

Alain-Masque said:
Wow, EGUFSM, is really neat.

When's 0.0.3 expected?

Thanks, glad you guys like it. :)
I'll upload 0.0.3 next week now that I got such a great webb host, gotta finish some more shields first.
:wacko:

Birger Jarl said:
Thanks, glad you guys like it. :)
I'll upload 0.0.3 next week now that I got such a great webb host, gotta finish some more shields first.
:wacko:

:cool:

Don't forget those other modifications in your signature that are still located at "firehosting" or something...

Looking forward to the new work :)

Those are fixed now. :)

Finished most of the smallshield templates last night, I'll post the links later today.

cccino, do you have a link for that great template? :)

Here's links to all the templates.

shield_coa.gif

http://birgerjarl.languish.org/TEMPLATES/template_coa.rar

shield_flag.gif

http://birgerjarl.languish.org/TEMPLATES/template_flag.rar

shield_african.gif

http://birgerjarl.languish.org/TEMPLATES/template_african.rar

shield_muslim.gif

http://birgerjarl.languish.org/TEMPLATES/template_muslim.rar

Last edited:
Birger Jarl said:
cccino, do you have a link for that great template? :)
Sorry BJ, I've been away from the net for the last two weeks. Template? Well... tell the truth I never did a proper one, since I didn't know how best to shade what is essentially a flat object. It's been a while so I can't remember exactly where I'm up to with various things, but I'll look into it over the weekend if you like :).

cccino said:
Sorry BJ, I've been away from the net for the last two weeks. Template? Well... tell the truth I never did a proper one, since I didn't know how best to shade what is essentially a flat object. It's been a while so I can't remember exactly where I'm up to with various things, but I'll look into it over the weekend if you like :).

That sounds great. :)

And... hum... well... I don't know how to say it... how embarassing...

What about a MES-EGUSFM? :eek:o That's it

A lot of work, I know. I can, obviously do much of the work thanks to your great templates, but your help would be very welcomed. The final version could be an add-on for MES, so we give the package in the standard graphic style but offer that MES-EGUSFM for those who like it and want a more medievalish style (me included).

mfigueras said:
And... hum... well... I don't know how to say it... how embarassing...

What about a MES-EGUSFM? :eek:o That's it

A lot of work, I know. I can, obviously do much of the work thanks to your great templates, but your help would be very welcomed. The final version could be an add-on for MES, so we give the package in the standard graphic style but offer that MES-EGUSFM for those who like it and want a more medievalish style (me included).

More work... :wacko: but I'll help out. :)

Birger Jarl said:
More work... :wacko: but I'll help out. :)
Don't worry, BJ, it's not an emergency procedure :p We have to complete the scenario yet. Then I'll think about the graphic stuff and the use of change flag command (if there were not enough work with a single CoA for each country, now we'll nedd 3 or 4!)