• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cccino said:
Here's an example of what Dakota, Navaho, Creek could look like:

DAKAPACRE.gif

cccino, where can I download this template? :)

WONDERFUL! I was amazed from your first alternative shields when I saw them, but this work.. I especially like the new religion icons and the minimap. Those black borders on religion icon make them look more soft.

btw, those buffalo hide flags are cool.

Birger Jarl said:
I don't know really, can't think of anything right now... perhaps hanging flags is the best solution?

If you go for hanging flags, then let me know. I'm going to make hanging flags for India for my own mod anyway, you can have those if you want.

What kind of flags do you have for rebels? Since they are used all over, I'd say a hanging flag would be best... I made one for my own mod. If you don't have one and like it, feel free to use it. But I'm new at flag creating, it might not be up to your standards... :eek:o

post-4-1088417614.jpg

Birger Jarl said:
Only the .zip file :)
Both are. :(
Also, is this compatible with your DGM?

Phillip V said:
Both are. :(
Also, is this compatible with your DGM?

Hmm, weird... that's the second time now... :(
I'll switch to Languish asap, :)

I've included the DGM graphics, it needed some adjustments to look right.

azid said:
I so want to try these when will the links start working? =)

I don't know what's wrong with the evil geocities... :(
Hopefully I'll have everything working tomorrow or the day after, I'm about to join Mr Languish empire any time now. :cool: