• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tommy Vercetti

Freelance Mod Contributor
22 Badges
Feb 18, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
I modded minister personalities and their descriptions and I get this error shown below in the editor. What did I do wrong?

2022-10-07 01_18_28-Alternative HoI2 Editor - Critical Error.png

Attachments

• darkest_hour.csv
    561,1 KB · Views: 0
  • minister_personalities.txt
    67,1 KB · Views: 0
I was using it earlier today. This is really weird. I have used it for months on my mod.
I understand that it is useful, but it doesn't have the DH features, so honestly I'm surprised it didn't crash before. Moreover, the mod would be limited in using only the old HOI2 features.

I understand that it is useful, but it doesn't have the DH features, so honestly I'm surprised it didn't crash before. Moreover, the mod would be limited in using only the old HOI2 features.
I have used it for KR stuff fine too and that uses DH features. I think a line of code in one of the files I sent is bad. I just don't know what to look for.

I have used it for KR stuff fine too and that uses DH features. I think a line of code in one of the files I sent is bad. I just don't know what to look for.
I think using it on KR stuff probably removed the DH features, but it depends on how the editor was implemented. It definitely doesn't have the new triggers and commands and it's missing the improvements to the existing HOI2 triggers and commands. It's a bad idea to use the HOI2 Editor on DH.
Anyway, it's not possible to provide support for that. You should ask however wrote the original editor.

I think using it on KR stuff probably removed the DH features, but it depends on how the editor was implemented. It definitely doesn't have the new triggers and commands and it's missing the improvements to the existing HOI2 triggers and commands. It's a bad idea to use the HOI2 Editor on DH.
Anyway, it's not possible to provide support for that. You should ask however wrote the original editor.
I don't even know if they are still online or have contact info here. I honestly think I typoed something and just don't see where it is. I just use it for minister and leader stuff. Saves me time. If someone here wants to look at the files I uploaded, it might just help to have another set of eyes look at it. I plan on building a team for my Timeline 191 mod. Also I used in KR for models and their pics.