• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Czarina Julie

Czarina
9 Badges
Apr 11, 2008
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Hi All,
I've search for days and can't find any patch (or editing) to extend the game's end date from 1964. I have come across many threads for HOI2, 3, and 4 (and even one for HOI1) but either the links are dead or/and not for AoD.

I'm getting prepared for creating new units, techs, tech teams, leaders, ministers, events, etc. to span pass 1964 after finishing my current mod (Return Lost Lands).

Any help will be highly appreciated!!

that is quite easy:
aod\scenarioes find the campaign you want to edit, fx the 0_gc_1936.eug open it with notepad or a similar program, find the line that says:
enddate = { year = 1964 month = january day = 0 }
and then change it to:
enddate = { year = 1999 month = january day = 0 }
or what ever you choose

and if you need further help, there are a lot of people here including me who are willing to help and provide support if you need it

that is quite easy:
aod\scenarioes find the campaign you want to edit, fx the 0_gc_1936.eug open it with notepad or a similar program, find the line that says:
enddate = { year = 1964 month = january day = 0 }
and then change it to:
enddate = { year = 1999 month = january day = 0 }
or what ever you choose

and if you need further help, there are a lot of people here including me who are willing to help and provide support if you need it

o_O Ahh cra....ummm....crud :D
Simple enough, thanks PB-DK!

• 1Like
Reactions: