• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

brown-savory-spheres

Recruit
2 Badges
Apr 5, 2019
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
I tried to put it all in the title, but I will go slightly more into detail. I am in the early stages of messing around creating a new dwelling through a mod, and despite the fact it spawns fine through the RMG and everything else, when it is time for a new hero to spawn, It fails effortlessly to place them at the particular said dwelling, despite the dwelling being absorbed into said players empire.
Is their something in the editor that determines which structures Heros will spawn at? In the Level Generation package their is a line with Player Spawns, but I believe it is only relating to your Leader's Spawn point initially. If anyone could shed any light on the subject, it would be very much appreciated! Many thanks for your time.