• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bug list:
-I get a free 1945 bomber as CHI from some missing string event on scenario start
-2 dissent event for Jiang Jieshi becoming Marshall or whatever is ridiculous and stupid
-Fourth Encirclement Campaign did not cause the communists to go to Shaanxi. The 5th encirclement campaign did. Also modifying surprise modifiers is discouraged. Also the text seems like it should be firing for CHC, not CHI.
-Ching Yun University event should be removed altogether. The text is wrong (1937 celebrate end of SECOND Sino-Japanese War? That was in 1945). There are enough universities in 1.03.
-Kamul rebellion event should be removed altogether or redone since the rebels do exist in the actual 33 scenario now.
-First East Turkestan Republic event is not needed once you implement the new 33 China OOB
-1933 Dexi Earthquake removes 1300 infrastructure from Changsha which is a bug.
-What's the point of the 5th encirclement campaign event if you already have the communists in Shaanxi.
-German military mission gives me an 1870 infantry.
-Yunnan defensive buildup gives +2 AA and land fort in Taipei among other random places
-Infrastructure/Land fort buildup events add in random places as well.
-Army buildup events are stupid and should only fire for AI. I don't need stuff being added to my production queue in return for additional manpower loss without any type of production bonus, and choosing the I don't need this gives you dissent so you are forced to accept it then go into production and delete.
-Wang Jingwei defects event doesn't kill said minister/leader
-Duplicate HoS Lin Sen

-Land doctrine file is outdated.
-Beijing Institute of Technology event (why are these events even in game?!) gives me a -10% research modifier.

-Dislike the design of arbitrary events with arbitrary amounts of money given or taken.
-Dislike events that fire with no relation to in game results. Turning point fires when I'm holding the Japanese fine and haven't lost any territory.
-Intelligence chances seem too damn high in general. I've delayed 4 tech teams in Japan as CHI by 1940. They've also miraculously couped me once in 1934 (I reloaded).
-German AI with 700 IC (WTF is their IC so ridiculously high before they take over any territory?!) can't defeat France, Belgium, or Netherlands who only have 200.
-France annexed Germany 1941. Your german AI is messed up if it loses to 200 IC france when it has 700 IC.
-No events to release Germany once France wins.

Thanks your your information.

Well, many of these things happened before this mod, I know that Japan managed to coup Nat. China (I did it several times too).
Also, we may have used wrong province IDs and they need to re-check, that's for sure. Don't forget, this is only a first, trial version of the mod.
- Beijing Institute of Technology event (why are these events even in game?!) - why wouldn't they be? If Germany has institutes opening, why wouldn't China and other nations?

As you may have noticed, some of these events don't have a big impact, but since we used historical facts, they improve gaming experience (in our opinion) when playing with Nat. or Com. China because they tell of happenings and situation in that period.

-What's the point of the 5th encirclement campaign event if you already have the communists in Shaanxi - The point is that it tells of these great moments for Chinese people to players who are not familiar with these things and events (because these things happened in 1933 and 1934 and the problem of already having communists in Shaanxi is not ours), and make an appropriate impact. If you play with Com. China you can't EVER win because you have no manpower and other necessary things with 1.03, so we wanted to try to change it a bit. I could always easily beat them in like a month with Japan, which is ridiculous and not historically correct.
We are not saying that we did it, but we are trying to do it.

is italy playable? has it also had the same re-haul as the other factions or not yet?

Well, we created a lot of historical events for Italy, here are ONLY some of them:

#1000101 Bergsaglieri I
#1000102 Bergsaglieri II
#1000103 Bergsaglieri III
#1000104 Italian Frogmen
# Axis power negotiations on the division of Asia during World War II - propaganda
# Ministry of Popular Culture
# The Doctrine of Fascism
# The cult of the Duce
# Giovinezza
# Faccetta Nera
# Battle for Grain results
# Battle for Land results
# Battle for Birth results
# Spazio vitale
# Arab Lictor Youth
# Albanian Lictor Youth
# Ethiopian Lictor Youth
# Muslim Association of the Lictor
# Gioventu Italiana del Littorio
# Foro Italico
# March of the Iron Will
# Ezra Pound radio broadcasts
# Institute for Industrial Reconstruction
# STET – Societa Finanziaria Telefonica
# Gio. Ansaldo & C.

just played some of germany in 1933 campaign and i noticed how similar it was to world in flames. i also noticed that you guys put in a whole lot of events(which is good) but the problem i had was some of the events(ones that had a lot of text seemed to black off and are buggy) they do not show the choices and i have to press enter to get rid of them. im not sure if thats because i screwed up in install or because the new events get bugged.

Well, we created a lot of historical events for Italy, here are ONLY some of them:

#1000101 Bergsaglieri I
#1000102 Bergsaglieri II
#1000103 Bergsaglieri III
#1000104 Italian Frogmen
# Axis power negotiations on the division of Asia during World War II - propaganda
# Ministry of Popular Culture
# The Doctrine of Fascism
# The cult of the Duce
# Giovinezza
# Faccetta Nera
# Battle for Grain results
# Battle for Land results
# Battle for Birth results
# Spazio vitale
# Arab Lictor Youth
# Albanian Lictor Youth
# Ethiopian Lictor Youth
# Muslim Association of the Lictor
# Gioventu Italiana del Littorio
# Foro Italico
# March of the Iron Will
# Ezra Pound radio broadcasts
# Institute for Industrial Reconstruction
# STET – Societa Finanziaria Telefonica
# Gio. Ansaldo & C.

Mussolini Trait as been fixed?

I see you integrate some WIF events,can i hepl with future integration?

Okay,i see you concept on axis nations/USSR.I will try integrate some USA events,now i have more free time

Well,its much better than -10 org and morale.Now,what about spec units.I see you almost done usa rangers,brits indians,jap imperial guard and etc
What you think about black bushlats(chernie bushlati (elite marine) ) for USSR? They heroes of Sevastopol siege.Also i have idea about red guards brigades for infantry.I can create events about R L A (russian liberation army) and Lokot republick (something like Ustas Croatia in russian form)

Well,its much better than -10 org and morale.Now,what about spec units.I see you almost done usa rangers,brits indians,jap imperial guard and etc
What you think about black bushlats(chernie bushlati (elite marine) ) for USSR? They heroes of Sevastopol siege.Also i have idea about red guards brigades for infantry.I can create events about R L A (russian liberation army) and Lokot republick (something like Ustas Croatia in russian form)

Of course, every help and cooperation is welcome, just as long as it is historically correct. :)

Oh thanks,i will start work when finish my Italy game with this awesome mod.So,my to do list:
-Black bushlats divisions
-red guards brigade
-RLA events
-some soviet partisan and offensive operations: Uran operation,Desert opertion,Opera operation,Bagration, operation,Moscow winter counter-offensive
-Lokot republick (can give anti-partisans bonuses and give some elite KONR divisions)

Oh thanks,i will start work when finish my Italy game with this awesome mod.So,my to do list:
-Black bushlats divisions
-red guards brigade
-RLA events
-some soviet partisan and offensive operations: Uran operation,Desert opertion,Opera operation,Bagration, operation,Moscow winter counter-offensive
-Lokot republick (can give anti-partisans bonuses and give some elite KONR divisions)

OK, and please keep us posted on Italian events (improvements, bugs etc.)

hm,ok,im started latest bug fixed ver.
Its great work guys,together with WIF and minor mods events it shall be revolutionary DH mod.Last time im played default DH in January-March,only WIF and all in one mod

Some little bugs
1) "spazio itale" give me cores on my national cores (Genoa,Trento and etc)
2)USSR builded Beach forts near Manchu borders due "Toyhara stronghold" event
3)no effects from industralisation events for CHC. 5/4 IC like on start

Some little bugs
1) "spazio itale" give me cores on my national cores (Genoa,Trento and etc)
2)USSR builded Beach forts near Manchu borders due "Toyhara stronghold" event
3)no effects from industralisation events for CHC. 5/4 IC like on start

Thanks for your feedback, we'll fix that.

Research times seem to be bit messed aswell. There doesn't seem to be any bonus for researching obsolete techs and seems too slow overall (compared to WiF2). As for example researching 1935 torpedoes took almost an year started researching the at some point of 1936. oh and blueprints do not make nearly any difference at all.

Research times seem to be bit messed aswell. There doesn't seem to be any bonus for researching obsolete techs and seems too slow overall (compared to WiF2). As for example researching 1935 torpedoes took almost an year started researching the at some point of 1936. oh and blueprints do not make nearly any difference at all.

Well, we didn't touch research times.

First big victory in this mod,joined in axis historicaly in Jule 1940
View attachment 86387

Haha, good. Don't forget to build naval bombers if you really want to make Mediterranean the Italian lake. :)