• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(53724)

Second Lieutenant
Feb 7, 2006
I has reworked the current shield and flag makers for Hearts of Iron and Victoria to the "Easy Flag Maker". With the Easy Flag Maker you are able to create the shields and flags for both games in Adobe Photoshop easier and faster, cause the shield and flag will be done by one action and you doesn't have to fill the flag background with the main colour any more.

You can download the files as .rar or .zip and you can choose the server ("Megaupload" or "Rapid Share").

From "Megaupload":

From "Rapid Share":

Last edited:
Instruction

s5_0.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
The Easy Flag Maker based on Mad King James', Xie's and Birger's works. The language bug is fixed by Rêignerok

Last edited:
Hi. I really like the idea of this, but I keep coming across some error.

I did your instructions, and it allows me to make shields just fine, but when I try to make a flag, I get this error:

The object "layer "Ebene 2"" is not currently available.

I checked the layers, and it doesn't show up at all. I downloaded both the .rar and .zip version, and kept getting the same thing.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong? I really want to use this.

I've got version 8.0, and I did save the files to be changed into flag & shield to .bmp, but I keep getting those errors :(

The program makes the shield, but I also get errors concerning a missing "Ebene 2" :(

@Sophianumg@mer

Can you compare your layers with my ones (the second box in the picture)after you have made the shield. Is only the Layer "Ebene 2" missing? Or is the language a reason for discrepancies. Perhaps you have "Layer 2" (English) and not "Ebene 2" (German), although photoshop should be able to translate the program from German into English (at least it is able to translate reverse).

Last edited:
Afalsejedi said:
Sorry for such a late reply. However, I wanted to let you know that for whatever reason, the flag maker works now. Anyways, I just thought I should tell you. Thanks for making it, it really helps out a lot.

Well, it doesn't work for ME. :( I can make the shield allright, but the flag says no no and NO. Tells me that the layer is empty or something...
Frustrating... :mad:

I can't use it, since I have The swdish Adobe photoshop :( :mad: