• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really want to thank you for this, it's been amazingly helpful and makes things much easier than running numerous different flag and shield makers, none of which I have ever been able to get to run perfectly. Within the next few weeks I will probably be posting a preliminary version of a mod for Victoria I've been working on for more than a year (on and off as school allows) at a basic level of playability, and it will have very nice flag graphics thanks to this ;)

Where can i get the easy flag maker? I have photoshop

rocky43 said:
Can gimp use photoshop actions?

I think not. I have not been able to make GIMP do flags.

Ayeshteni

KleinFaz said:
is there a way to make it work in photoshop elements, though it lacks the actions???
I don't think so.
You are from Baden?!
Dann lieber kurz auf deutsch.
Ich hatte es auch mal probiert, aber es nciht hinbekommen.
Falls du Flags/Shields haben willst, schreib mir doch eien PN. :)

FDR

FDR91 said:
I don't think so.
You are from Baden?!
Dann lieber kurz auf deutsch.
Ich hatte es auch mal probiert, aber es nciht hinbekommen.
Falls du Flags/Shields haben willst, schreib mir doch eien PN. :)

FDR

Hi FDR91,

Vielen Dank für das Angebot,habe es aber leider erst jetzt gelesen (2 Monate später....gähn). Aber wie PNe ich eigentlich (ich bin ein bischen unbegabt, was die den Forum-Slang so angeht?).

Hope I don't get banned for writing in German. ;)

I am having the same problem as the others before (that one with impossiblity of making flags), even after update of EFM. When it comes to "Layer Via Copy" part the program says that the selected area is empty and it couldn't make a new layer. If this point is skipped, the same happens later. This also happens when it's trying to transform current layer. Argh!

I think I know what the problem is: after your resize and copy your original flag file, do NOT paste it into the Easy Flag Maker. I know that little box under the text is misleading, but you don't need to paste your resized file into it. Just begin to do the actions process after it is copied. If you paste it in, it will make the shield only before having the "layer issue" regarding flags.

It works. Thanks, friend! :)
BTW, it looks like the Easy Flag Maker is not so easy... it'a a tricky one, but nothing we can't handle ;)

Fridericus_Rex said:
The Easy Flag Maker based on Mad King James', Xie's and Birger's works.
I want to fellatio you all. This is the most wonderfull piece of moding in the History of ever.

Bumped for justice!