• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Scooby4ever

Recruit
65 Badges
Jan 21, 2015
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock 2: Wrath of the Nagas
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Knights of Honor
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Victoria 2
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka 2
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • East India Company Collection
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Crusader Kings II
I have now also bought retail version as i couldnt register my steam game. Are there any difference from steam version or retail dvd? Wich one uses latest version?

Also do you plan to sell the game on steam? Because my friends have asked for it but its not avaliable for sale regular way. I bought it from a shop retailer online. But there is no store page on steam :(

And lastly i love this game so iam wondering are you planning other trading games or versions for future?

I have now also bought retail version as i couldnt register my steam game. Are there any difference from steam version or retail dvd? Wich one uses latest version?

Also do you plan to sell the game on steam? Because my friends have asked for it but its not avaliable for sale regular way. I bought it from a shop retailer online. But there is no store page on steam :(

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...rns-home-to-the-developer-nitro-games.792597/

And lastly i love this game so iam wondering are you planning other trading games or versions for future?

That would be Conquest of the Americas:
http://icrontic.com/article/conquest-of-the-americas-spiritual-successor-to-east-india-company

Conjurer mentioned Conquest of the Americas which is ok, but I recommend the Port Royale series more.