• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Spaceception

Dyson Cloud Technician
14 Badges
Jan 25, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
Happy Halloween everyone!
I don't know if I'll post a full playthrough of this, but seeing the Necrophage Origin, and a suggestion thread about lobotomy gave me this idea of an Earth Empire inspired by the game mechanics and book (which I haven't read in a long time). This is just something I wrote quickly. :)

Dr. Frankenstein was once a good man. But years of work learning how to bring back the dead only made him corrupt, and hubristic. And when his wife was murdered, not by Adam, but by a killer, he strove to bring her back to him. His success drove him to dig up more corpses at the cemeteries, where he scouted out fresh graves, and recent funerals, letting him grow his creations by the dozens. Within a decade, he had created a large community of creations; stronger, smarter, highly adaptable, and superior to humans in every way. They helped him by bringing back more and more corpses until he had a community in the hundreds.

But it would not last. Eventually, nearby towns caught wind of this community, and in response, grandchildren of the old Witch hunters sought to kill them all. But his creations fought back for their right to exist. With every person they slaughtered, another just joined their ranks. Their numbers swelled to the thousands, and soon, they began raiding villages and towns, massacring their people in droves. This quickly caught the eye of the Army, and before long, his creations were at war with Switzerland at large.

It was a brutal era. There were times when the Army was killing them faster than they could revive new soldiers, but this was a war of attrition. And when they couldn’t die for good, all they had to do was to hold out just long enough.

After several decades of constant warfare, they had taken over Switzerland, and had Europe gripped in fear. They had an entire society built around the act of reanimation, but there was a problem. They couldn’t normally breed, which meant they had to keep regular humans alive long enough to expand the population and age to adulthood. So there was only one way they could grow stronger, outward.

Last edited:
Well, that is troublesome, to say the least. :D

• 1Haha
Reactions:
So, Dr. Frankenstein started the Zombie Apocalypse?