• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Isn't the bug with HRE coronation being fixed in this patch? (Where the pope asks you to conquer some territory for him before he'll do your coronation, but when you try the war ends immediately, so you can't be crowned).

Quick question, the Nasrids of Granada in 1337 don't have their bloodline, as the marriage between the ruling emir's parents wasn't matrilineal. Are there plans to fix it?

soo will we get greek names for hellenic gods?
You can already get Greek names for Hellenic gods IIRC.
Nope, it was promised in the dev diary on Hellenism, but they removed it due to bugs before release... and now it's not in the change log so probably still not fixed.

Just my luck that the most exciting part of the most exciting feature would be the one they don't actually include. My Hellenic restoration will have to keep waiting it seems...

Literally Unplayable! :p

What does this mean?

Instead of being an event that triggers it, I've changed it into a decision you use instead.

Here's what it'll look like in-game.

Vr6YZdO.png

I've reported a bug last week. ( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...es-and-temples-get-christian-shields.1132204/ )

So i wanted to know if this has been fixed so far.

This does indeed sound like an oversight, and it has not been addressed this time around. Thank you for reporting it.

No fix for occasionally falling into playable theocracy (and unavaidable game-over on a save/load)? :(
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...eceived-when-in-seniority-succession.1131408/

It has ruined my awesome (in all other parts) ironman game...

This has sadly not been a high priority for this patch. We are aware of the issue, however.

Those have not been fixed this time around, but we've logged the issues.

The anglosaxon still using the germanic units skin instead the saxonic unit pack? :(

This has been fixed!

Anyone else experiencing a bug where if the father dies before his child is born, the child is born of the mothers dynasty?

So sorry, this is likely due to some new code put in place to avoid null dynasties... Argh. We'll make sure to get it right for the next patch. Thanks for the reminder.

The Reformation is, what bugs me. Germanic Pagans keep der +30% Levy increase, while the other european Religions keep their Patron Deity, which is +2 to one and +1 to another stat. 30% More levies is definitely stronger. The unique Doctrine of the Germanics is worth 2,5 to 3 Doctrines (2 Doctrines and a very strong Synergy) while Romuva gets half a Doctrine and a quarter Nature. Suomenusko gets a quarter Nature and a Doctrine and the Slavs get one and a half Doctrines. Furthermore get the germanic pagans 3 Artefacts, while the other Europeans get only one and that one is even worse than the comparable germanic artefact. Lastly the Lodges: Germanic Pagans get +50% chance of imprisioning an enemy Commander. That is a 50% higher chance to win a war in one Battle.

And now please explain to me, how I can make any of the non germanic european religions great compared to the germanic faith.
Oh, I would definitely say Germanics need to be nerfed. They run rampant over every game I've been playing so far, and they never Reform. Too many strong (12k event troop) Host parties.

In my opinion, the pagans should all be comparatively weak, as to facilitate them dying out or being converted, barring rare instances where a strong leader emboldens them.

So can we conclude that the possible reform combination of Peaceful and Sons Of Ragnarok/Eternal Riders really is WAD and not a bug?

- The "Made a Battlefield Sacrifice" character modifier now only stacks up to three times.

In my game, the modifier is being applied to characters of other religions and even to my enemies. Shouldn't it be a negative?

Without further ado, here's a complete list of what the patch will contain:
Plus the black shield bugfix for those of us who didn't attend PDXCon, I hope?
And was the Saxon unit DLC not being used fixed?
And the game overs caused by posthumous children being seen as bastards or belonging to the mother's dynasty?

- Fixed 'Limited Naval' exclave independence having no effect
I am glad to see this was broken, it looked like the game rule was completely useless...