• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, earliest official flags, but not if they only lasted less than 1 year.

mumia, I tried merging this with Europe in paint, bit by bit, but when I was at the last portion, Paint just said that it doesn't have enough memory to perform any more actions, including pressing the X button :D

Crush3r said:
Yes, earliest official flags, but not if they only lasted less than 1 year.

mumia, I tried merging this with Europe in paint, bit by bit, but when I was at the last portion, Paint just said that it doesn't have enough memory to perform any more actions, including pressing the X button :D
I have the same when I try to make it in Photoshop :D That's why I copied part of Europe to Africa image to show how it looks like. I had realy big problem to make correct proportions in north Africa and Middle East (Iraq :( )

Sgt. Optimus said:
Asia will be a little fucky to redesign. :( Good luck mumia! ;)
I still need some one who know how to translate Indian and Chinese namesand some one who know these regions better than me as I've never was realy interested in Asian part of WW2. I'll probably die trying to draw all few million Indonesian islands :rofl:

I have still few things to do in Europe also:
- add Helgoland
- correct Sweden
- correct/completely redraw UK
Should Slovenian northern border stay as it is now or change it to historical look?

Next parts:
afrykaregiony.gif

Last edited:
What do you mean by the Slovenian thing?

mumia said:
I need confirmation for my proposition for map of Libya, I don't know campaign in Africa well so I've based this map on Vanilla map idea with 2-3 lines of defence in Libya. This big province will be unpassable desert province.

For me is not a good map. Maybe this is useful for Cirenaica and Egypt:

http://www.btinternet.com/~ian.a.paterson/Maps/North_Africa_Map.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/63/WesternDesertBattle_Area1941_en.svg

A question

Al Qarah = Al Qattarah ?

Crush3r said:
What do you mean by the Slovenian thing?
Maribor and Ljubljana provinces which on the last Europe map are drawn ahistoricaly to keep 2 provinces on the border with Germany (Austria). Germany shouldn't have historicaly border with Ljubljana province.

We should use the historical version, whereby only Maribor borders Austria. It make the occupation of 41-45 look historical.

Yeah, I thought it was the Qattarah Depression. Or is Al Qarah a town?

The shape of the Al-Qattarah depression must be present, it was inpracticable and was a funnel to El Alamein, idem for the grand sand sea the south parth of Al jaghbub, jalu and Zaltan provinces should show his shape.
Tobruk is enormous, for me is necessary another province between Al-Jaghbub (Giarabub?) and Tobruk, with the harbour under siege should be present at least 2 provinces to make an outflanking and to represent the 2 trucks 'roads' that lead to Egypt.

Last edited:
Thread is closed for Rule Breaking.
I gave you guys another chance with a new leader and you repost what I had edited out.

Okay I will reopen this thread.
I want NO discussion of modern politics.
No Discussion of usage rights.
and No discussion or comments on Moderator Decisions.

This thread is about a game Mod not any of the things I have listed above.
The first belongs in OT or a politics discussion board.

The last two are covered clearly in the user agreement.

Yay, we're back up.

wel, europe, middle east and north africa are more or less developed, it will be some time untill there will be a playable map, because we don't modify the map but create a brand new one

also Crusher I say, we should take the techthree from cold war tech three mod, is very good (though it could be better, and it goes until the 60's