• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cthulhu Spawn

Corporal
Jan 30, 2021
Is it possible to unlock the Dvar rocket artillery truck or any tier 3 unit for that matter in the galactic empire mode? I'm playing as a Dvar promethean. I'm not sure what level I am but I see I keep unlocking mods, operations, and units as I play through the mode. I havent seen the Rocket artillery yet but that would be sweet to be able to use renown points and unlock that in the beginning of the game.

Unless there are some changes recently... I'm pretty sure that you can't unlock a DVAR unit with Renoun points when playing at DVAR itself.
Oh. That's good to know. I wanted to unlock the Dvar rocket artillery then play as a Vanguard promethean the next time. I want to try 2 Dvar purifiers for the entrench ability and plasma bomb , 2 Vanguard troopers for overwatch, a rocket artillery for the long range attack, and either a hero unit or a Vanguard laser tank.