• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm looking to improve on your excellent work BeBro - specifically the icon representing the burghers in the province panel. I was thinking about a bag of gold or some urban icon... but my own source material comes from the other Paradox games, Knights of Honor and Heroes of Might and Magic. Where did you pick yours ?

G.

I get the page, but the pics don't show up there....as for source material, some is from the net and modified, some stuff I simply painted myself from scratch....

Exellent work! But could you make the shield frame for muslims a little smoother on the inside? :)
grallonsphere said:
I'm looking to improve on your excellent work BeBro - specifically the icon representing the burghers in the province panel. I was thinking about a bag of gold or some urban icon.
And what he said :)

Last edited:
Lord of Pain said:
But could you make the shield frame for muslims a little smoother on the inside?

Hm, I have to admit I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by that. But generally the shield frames work as overlays with the inside being a transparent color that in game is "filled" with the flag or shield of a particular realm. Or do you mean a part of the frame itself? But even then I can't do much about the inner edges (precisely where the border is between "overlay" and "shield").

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a graphic mod for DV. You can use it, but it's not needed for playing CK DV (dunno what DV 9.2 is, the current patch number is much lower IIRC).

BeBro said:
I'm not sure what you mean. It's a graphic mod for DV. You can use it, but it's not needed for playing CK DV (dunno what DV 9.2 is, the current patch number is much lower IIRC).
The DVIP mod for Crusader Kings Deus Vult with the 2.1 beta patch applied. The current version is DVIPv9.2, released 14.03.2008.

Ah, now I get it :) Well, unfortunately I didn't know about DVIP, but my guess would be that most of the graphics I made should work with other mods for DV, since graphic changes should not affect gameplay. But the stuff in this thread is not certainly not needed for DVIP, it's unrelated to it.

Also, if a mod could change the misleading thread title, this has nothing to do with various posters' start and end screens and is just BeBro's graphics mod. :)

If someone has this I'd appreciate it, the file link is dead now....

The files are on my old laptop, which has broken down.

You might want to sent BeBro a PM, since he still visits the forums sometimes (the last time was just a week ago).

EDIT
If you are able to download TASS then these graphic-modifications are in it.