• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
At first I figured I didn't have any suitable clothing for a shot either, then I remembered this picture taken while on a trip...
...alas, I have no idea of the century really, so I'll just hope don't have one either. (Only wish the camera man hadn't been so drunk, the original pictures I have completely miss the lenght of those sleeves, which would add a lot... and I can't really add them afterwards either.)

russfz.jpg

Thou shall not trust your wife :
DSC_4668web-byAlainChoquet.jpg

Photographer : Alain Choquet
Model : Sirithil (Florence Lachere)

Sadly, it's a bit too much end of the period

I wouldnt even say end of the period but looks totally fantasie to me. Anyone running around with an unfitting outfit like this in medievla times would have probably been burned as witch and nothing else. ;-)

I wouldnt even say end of the period but looks totally fantasie to me. Anyone running around with an unfitting outfit like this in medievla times would have probably been burned as witch and nothing else. ;-)

"A witch ! Pretty sure she's lightier than a duck... Burn the witch !"

Fantasie, I wouldn't be so sure... pretty much renaissance time like... maybe a bit too dark to have a correct impression about it.
(Sadly that the only one close enough for which I got a photographer autorisation so fast).

So far my top 3, with a big + for the second one.

But I'm shocked: i can't find the third one o_O Can you please tell me the post number with the photo. Am I really blind? T_T

Third one was just before my post... Seems it has been deleted...
As I'm the only one who still have it, if the delete was from the owner, I can delete it as well (would be sad though).

GroteFoto-HGUZTN6N.jpg

here's me and my wife demonstrating how a serf asks for a hand in marriage in 14th century...

60940_129288937121135_100001200882427_177143_3312744_n.jpg

...and of course marriage comes with responsibilty, gotta sharpen my halberd to protect my family :D

dressed in what you believe is a respectable medieval outfit
Damn it! I'm green on almost every single one of my pics :(

Well I guess this one goes :)

n1094392222_200119_9330.jpg

It's not typical medieval but respectable :p It's originally from a Fantasy Larp - with me playing as a witch hunter :)

-Whitey

I knew that Swedish girls are stunningly beautiful, but the two certain female Paradox employees on the first page of this thread could be objectified until the end times. o_O

I'll try to dig some pictures of me roleplaying up, and if I can't I might get around to dust off my old armour. :p

View attachment 46695

It's time for another Crusader Kings II contest, this time offering the chance to win one of 3 Paradox Complete Bundles for Steam, each boasting more than 90 games. Holy crap! On top of that, the best costume of all will win a Crusader Kings II poster signed by all the devs as well. A fantastic trophy for any collector.

To enter, all you have to do is post a picture of yourself, below, dressed in what you believe is a respectable medieval outfit. Entries will be closed on February 13th, and the winners will be announced on February 14th.

May the best outfits win!

View attachment 46701

Hey, where's my name on this?!

This competition is so full of awesomeness!

Also, my top is the cardinal.