• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I seem to remember that you said in the bug reports-thread about two weeks or more ago you were ready to upload a new version? Are there problems, or just more plans for the next release?

Latest version in Post #1

Thanks to everyone for bug reports and the encouragement.

CHANGES in VERSION 2.01
-------------------------

Additional Game Time 456 to 464 (lots of work)

Bugs:
- removed incorrect Carthage Rebel flag
- removed incorrectly coloured pixel from rivers.bmp
- fixed common/countries civil war tag for Babylon (thanks to Lofman for pointing this out)
- removed province 161 double up (thanks to Lofman for pointing this out)
- changed name of Mysian capital to "Dascyleion" (thanks to Lofman for finding and offering correction)
- fixed "region_roma has no localisation" (thanks to Lofman for reporting this)
- fixed mission spam "Alliance with Insubres" and changed it to Mutina Boii along with a few other missions (thanks to Qorten for pointing this error out)
- fixed Lysmiachid Rebels flag and name (thanks to Qorten for finding this and reporting
- added localisation for Indian militia
- Positions: adjusted Gedrosia, Anauon, Chaarene, Ichthyophagoi (thanks to lucaluca for pointing these problems out)
- Removed climate double up in Trinovantes province (thanks to JeffSteel for finding this)

Map
- improved the shape of Attica and the Argolid

Events
- improved chnaces of a Brave character being killed, wounded or maimed when in land and sea battles

Wars
- Third Samnite War (including battles of: Camerinum, Tifernum, Maleventum, River Volturnus, Sentinum and Aquilonia)
- Fourth Diadochi War (including Battle of Ipsus, Battle of Mantineia, Battle of Aetolia)
- Battle of Corupedium
- Battle of Argos 272BC
- Battle of Aous 274BC

Characters
- Lucius Cornelius Scipio Barbatus
- Lachares, tyrant (and plunderer) of Athens
- Nikesepolis, wife of Philip II and mother of Thessalonike (thanks to Duke of Bavaria for this)
- Antipator II, son of Cassander
- Pleisarchus, brother of Cassander and ruler of Cilicia (and Caria) post Ipsus
- Polyperchon (diadochi)
- Alexander, son of Polyperchon
- Gaius Statius Gellius - Samnite general
- Gaius Egnatius Gellius - Samnite general
- Minacius Statius - Samnite general
- added Lysias and Philoemus, dynasts of Phyrgia
- added Eupolemus, diadichi and dynast of Caria
- added Olympichos, dynast of Caria
- Glaucias, king of the Taulanti
- Barylis I, Bardylis II and Cleitus the Illlyrian, kings of Dardania
- Bircenna, daughter of Bardylis II and wife of Pyrrhus
- Patraus, Audoleon and Ariston, kings of Paeonia
- Archagathus and Heracliedes, sons of Agathocles
- Archagathus, grandson of Agathocles
- Archagathus and Theoxena children of Agatholces
- Darius III (last Great King of Persia) and his brother Oxyathres
- Dionysius, tyrant of Heraclia Pontica
- Amastris daughter of Oxyathres and wife of Dionysius tyrant of Heracleia Pontica
- Clearchas and Oxyathres sons of Dionysius and Amastris

Countries
- added Bithynian civil war between Nicomdes and Zipoites II after the death of Zipoites I
- added Phyrgia
- added Caria
- added Taulanti
- added Autariatae
- added Apulia

Decision
- liberate Apulia

Bookmarks
- Macedonian Matricide - civil war between Cassanders sons
- Bithynian civil war - between Nicomdes and Zipoites II after the death of Zipoites I
- Third Samnite War

Latest version in Post #1 shortly

Thanks to Vanaja for the bug report.

CHANGES in VERSION 2.01a
--------------------------

Bugs:
- added flags for Taulanti and Autariatae (thanks to Vanaja for reporting this)
- removed Dalmatia from Macedonia region (double up)(thanks to Vanaja for reporting this)
- removed continental climate from Histri (doubled up climate)(thanks to Vanaja for reporting this)
- removed extra province 351 (thanks to Vanaja for reporting this)
- added Autatiatae history files (thanks to Vanaja for reporting this)
- attached irrigation building to new trade goods - grains, ivory and olives (thanks to Vanaja for finding this)

Characters
- add Lucius Volumnius Flamma - the first plenian consul
- add Titus Manlius Torquatas
- add Lucius Postumius Megellus x 2 (father and son)
- add Quintus Fabius Gurges (the son of Quintus Fabius Gurges)
- add Quintius Fabius Rullianus - father of Quintus Fabius Gurges Snr
- modify Quintus Fabius Gurges (the father of Quintus Fabius Gurges)
- modify Quintus Fabius Maximus (to add his father)

A question...

"Province textures for the terrain map for those that require them:"

Who would those be that require them? Do a regular user like me need to download and unrar these into the province texture folder?

Sometimes certain operating systems and/or hardware has trouble generating the province textures correctly.

I think it was XP mainly although I do experience it with some mods, eg, RIMP

As long as you can see a proper terrain map you wont need them. If it is not working you will often see blue provinces and/or "flooded" provinces.

A patch has been linked in post #1.

CHANGES in VERSION 2.01b
-------------------------

Bugs:
- fixed Taurisci and Rome alliance bug (thanks to Marcus Scipio, Dannervirke, AKronblad and Vanaja)
- removed the "Alexander" modifiers (thanks to Dannervirke and AKronblad for reporting this)
- fixed problem where Demetrius Poliorcetes' wife Lanassa Agathocles is also Pyrrhus' (of Epirus) wife (thanks to Akronblad for reporting this)
- attached forestry building to new trade good - animal furs (thanks to Vanaja for finding this)

Instal the patch over Epigoni Mod ttHK 2.01a

Download link for latest (and possibly last) version in Post #1

CHANGES in VERSION 2.01c to the Hindu Kush 'Basileus Beta'
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Game Time 448 to 456 (lots of work)

Other mods:
- additional names added for many cultures (thanks to Alcord for bring this to my attention and thanks to the orignal modder, whoever your are?)

Bugs:
- fixed become tribal enforcer objective (thanks to Dannevirke for pointing this out)
- removed old Cursus Honorum laws (thanks to Dannevirke for pointing this out)
- fixed tag of Caria Revolt
- hopefully fixed the macedonian titles issue
- fixed two events "Envoys from Saguntum arrive" firing even when Rome is at war with Carthage (thanks to his Cheexsta for pointing this out)
- fixed adjacency issue between Iberia and Africa (thanks to Vellendarl for picking this up)
- fixed Bononian Boii exploit of "Incursions into Roman territory" (thanks to Vellendarl for picking this up)

Events
- 10 new relations starting events for the Diadochi up to 474AVC

Characters
- Lucius Publius Cursor - 5 times consul, 2 times dictator
- Publius Sempronius Sophus
- Servius Conrelius Lentulus
- Marcus Aemilius Paullus
- Quintus Marcius Tremulus
- Cornelius Lentulus Batiatus - lanista :)

Provinces
- changed name of Erynx(Panormus) to Epicraty
- changed name of Antioch (Syria) to Cyrrestice
- changed name of Amisus to Kaukones
- changed name of Antioch (Persian Gulf) to Elymais

Decisions
- change name of Dacia to Dacian Empire (when you have imperium government)
- change name of Dacian Empire to Dacia (when you have imperium government)
- added Theveste into Numdian nation formation decision (thanks to Victor1234 for suggesting this)
- restricted the Proclaim Theocracy decision by removing "ruler = { has_character_flag = deified_ruler }"(thanks to Victor1234 for suggesting this)

Missions
- split "Incursions into Roman territory" mission into Umbria and Etruria
- new mission for Seleucids "Push back the indians"
- new mission for Maurya "Push back the greeks" x 2 and Conquer Aria.

Tradegoods
- added Silphium (Cyrene)
- added Murex (Tyre and Gades)

Traits
- added fertility penalties to wounded, plague, invalid and unhealthy

I would like to report that PAA and SAA in Cyprus missing flags and descr.

...and what about future progress of the mod? The expansion of the map up on the Nile and the Indus region is still in program?
In any case I want to congratulate with you for all this beautiful and accurate work.

great! will try again soon, but on very hard, i find your mod a bit easy :p

Good luck. Are you laying as majors or minors to find it so easy?

I would like to report that PAA and SAA in Cyprus missing flags and descr.

I can see the error Actually I have left the start date set at 440AUC when it should be set at 448AUC as per the BASILEUS bookmark.

...and what about future progress of the mod? The expansion of the map up on the Nile and the Indus region is still in program?
In any case I want to congratulate with you for all this beautiful and accurate work.

I will freely admit that I am suffering from modding burnout. Also RL is giving has been giving me a slap down over the last couple of years so its hard to find the focus and energy.

The expansion up the Nile is done but I got bogged down in India and havent done much for over a year in that area. I wont release the Nile part without the Inida part as its to much work to split them.

The 448 AUC is the current limit of the backwardisation. Anything before that arguably requires a diffrerent dynamic because of the state of play with the Diadochi. I have some ideas to simulate the empire post Alexanders death but it would require a lot of work and testing.

I have done some work on pushing the start date forward. This was real fun digging down into all of the characters relating to the Julio-Claudian dynasty and beyond.

As you can see I have no current direction so it could go anywhere of nowhere.