• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I keep getting checksum PHVR instead of the right one. I tried to install 2 times now, and still no luck. Tried to force the first install throuh anyway, but got a CTD during the last 10% of the scenario-loading. Any ideas what I do wrong?

I installed Titanium about 3 months ago and I had some of the same problems. In my case Titanium didn't overwrite the GFX or the AI folders, it just installed them as subfolders within the target folders. There was also another folder that wasn't completely overwritten but I've forgotten which one it was, sorry. I had to manually overwrite all three of those folders, but once I did that I got SXRC as the checksum and the game has played fine ever since.

I did originally try to fix it by moving the folders that needed to be overwritten into a Backup folder, and then moving the WiF folders back to the game directory, but that resulted in a CTD while loading.

Maybe someone will come up with a better, faster way to fix this problem but in a pinch overwriting manually will work, it just may take awhile if you have an older PC and/or don't have a lot of unused space on your HDD. It's worth the extra effort though, this mod is awesome.

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse, but I too am trying to download this to Dommsday, and this link isn't working for me either...

I too have Doomsday Vanilla (shame on me for buying this product 'too soon' and supporting the code monkeys) and can't use the 'Armageddon' mod. Spare a thought for those that don't want to buy the same game three times (HoI2, HoI2 DD and HoI2 Arm) after buying HoI, expecting updates to be included in the purchase price.

Fernando, I have a problem with the music extra. It plays the music for anwhere from 1 minute to 2 hours, and then, it suddenly stops. The only way to restore the music is to save, quit the game, and restart. Is there a solution to this?

Doesnt work for me. Followed instructions to the letter, first problem was no font in GFX, copied the font from clean copy of hoi2 fixed that, next problem was palette. Tried first fix with this problem but it didnt work. Ive had so many problems jumping through hoops to get mods to work and often in the end they crash a few months into the game or crashes the next time I go to load my save. Frustrating isnt the word.