• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, the size (680 ko) and name (DAIM-20060107.exe) of the file seem de be the same as file of the link.

I have Doomsday 1.3a and Armageddon 1.2.

I installed DAIM ages ago, I think before I patched doomsday up to 1.3a.
I noticed recently though that a patch at some point (DD 1.3a presumably) changed the fate of china event so that it releases china immediately and they have no leaders (who knows what else is worse now, so I'd prefer to re-apply DAIM.)

I'm just wondering if anyone knows if DAIM for DD1.3a/Arma 1.1 is compatible by HOI standards (meaning will it crash) with DD1.3a/Arma 1.2. I know its a try at your own risk thing and they are probably compatible but I just want to know if anyone knows for sure/pretty sure before I possibly screw up my install. I'd have to delete a whole bunch of stuff to have enough room for a backup.

edit: I could always replace the current china surrender event with the DAIM one, but I don't want to have to say hello to the 'faith of china' again :(

My first post was not necessary. It's my own stupid mistake for not noticing the DAIM + Arma 1.2 thread.

Hm well I downloaded the link you gave me and extracted its contents to the doomsday folder, though I am not sure how to check if its currently working or not, how do I check if DAIM is being ran in my game ?

Hey, I'm wondering how well DAIM works with arm 1.3b2. The changelog for b2 had some stuff about better AI, I'm wondering whether DAIM would compliment those changes or override them with it's own?

If you install DAIM over the Beta2 , it should work. You can controll it by running the Game for 1 day. If the events for the DAIM controlled AI countrys are popping up , DAIM should be installed correctly.

@CORE:
I don't think so

All download links for DAIM for Armageddon are now gone (strangely the ones for Doomsday still appear to work). Therefore I hope no one has any problems with me attaching the last version from 2009 for Arma 1.3b

All credit to Spocky.

Attachments

• DD-DAIM-20090312beta.zip
    242,5 KB · Views: 71