• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Version 1.08 or up... For 1.10 you need to install Zsar's fixpack. And for the next build we will move towards 1.10.

It's pretty much ready, so not too long I presume. Though the changes compared to 0.70.7 are minor. Primarily some graphics tweaks and the integration of the 1.10 fixpack. Unless one of the others has anything that warrants inclusion...

Apologize for the nob question, but what version of AoD should one start with if wanting to upgrade to CORE? Thanks!

AoD patch 1.08 or 1.09... As the EXE is the same for both patches they both are fine for CORE. If you want to use 1.10 as a base you need Zsar's 1.10 fixpack for CORE 0.70.7. And I'm planning to release 0.70.8 this weekend, which is fully based on 1.10. Differences between 0.70.7 and 0.70.8 are very minor though (apart from integrating the fixpack).

Thanks for the quick answer. I have 1.08 already installed so think I'll just leave that as is, and proceed to the link in Post #1 which is:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/25145892/CORE2_0_7_0_7.exe

However doing so I get a 404 result.

Hope when you place link for 0.70.8 you will leave link also for 0.70.7

Last edited:
Check Zsar's post a few positions down for a mirror. Gamefront has been given some quirks lately.

AoD patch 1.08 or 1.09... As the EXE is the same for both patches they both are fine for CORE. If you want to use 1.10 as a base you need Zsar's 1.10 fixpack for CORE 0.70.7. And I'm planning to release 0.70.8 this weekend, which is fully based on 1.10. Differences between 0.70.7 and 0.70.8 are very minor though (apart from integrating the fixpack).

Hello!
Thank you for your brilliant work! I think CORE is the best HOI mod ever.
We are waiting for new 70.8 version. It's a good news!
I was going to start a new game. New version will be a good reason to start.