• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds like a plan... Though I'm in doubt whether all my file sets are up to date.

Unsure whether this works, but here is the complete fileset:

http://dfiles.eu/files/2ytmynpom

.iss files were sent by E-Mail.

You´ll finde the changelogs in mod-core. I Keep the .iss files in the Directory "CORE integration" directly above the "new installer" directory sent here.

If this works I´ll put together the stuff for the colour installer.

Regards

Teg

Downloaded without a hitch. :)

While making a new build or before it any chance i can confirmation on the minister traits question i posted long time ago?

1: On ministers

There are few mainly naval ministers that have 0.1 modifiers to nearly all but 0.01 on some items like cruisers,dest,carriers, also few ministers have 0.01 modification on tactical bombers(medium bombers) is this as intended?

The reason i ask this is that the -1% modifier is so small that its next to irrelevant and looks like a typo from a users perspective.

hello,
i've noticed that the model pictures for the airplanes have been changed. but in my opinion, they sadly didn't look
as nice as the old pictures. the old ones were clearer. but i've noticed also some bugs within the new pictures:

model_13_9 -> the new picture has a 'space' typo at the end of the name and didn't replace the original one?
model_16_1 -> is doubled, with one picture having a 'space' typo at the end of the name
model_16_4 -> i think it's the wrong year (the model is listed as tech year 43) but the graphic shows 42
model_16_6 -> isn't replaced and still shows an old picture

when i started a game with germany, i've also noticed that the model pictures of the early (maybe also the later model pics) aircrafts (light fighter, medium bomber, light bomber)
showing some green points within the pictures. maybe this graphic bug is showing only at my computer?

and maybe also some strange things in the aircraft_tech file:
are these command lines ok? activate and scrap models/brigades at the same time?

# 1938 Patrol Bomber
command = { type = new_model which = naval_bomber value = 2 } # 1938 Patrol Bomber
command = { type = new_model which = naval_bomber value = 1 } # 1935 Patrol Bomber
command = { type = scrap_model which = naval_bomber value = 1 } # 1935 Patrol Bomber
command = { type = scrap_model which = naval_bomber value = 0 } # 1930 Patrol Bomber

command = { type = new_model which = b_u13 value = 2 } # 1938 Naval Attack
command = { type = new_model which = b_u13 value = 1 } # 1935 Naval Attack
command = { type = scrap_model which = b_u13 value = 1 } # 1935 Naval Attack
command = { type = scrap_model which = b_u13 value = 0 } # 1930 Naval Attack

and one last question, what's the right checksum for actual core with fix pack?
nice work so far!!
greetings

hello,
i've noticed that the model pictures for the airplanes have been changed. but in my opinion, they sadly didn't look
as nice as the old pictures. the old ones were clearer. but i've noticed also some bugs within the new pictures:

model_13_9 -> the new picture has a 'space' typo at the end of the name and didn't replace the original one?
model_16_1 -> is doubled, with one picture having a 'space' typo at the end of the name
model_16_4 -> i think it's the wrong year (the model is listed as tech year 43) but the graphic shows 42

when i started a game with germany, i've also noticed that the model pictures of the early (maybe also the later model pics) aircrafts (light fighter, medium bomber, light bomber)
showing some green points within the pictures. maybe this graphic bug is showing only at my computer?
There have been a few model tweaks I wasn't directly involved in, which might explain things. Which makes it a bit harder to zoom into the ones that need rework in your opinion. Which ones need some more scrutiny? The same goes for the green points you mention.

ingame:
all the different aircraft shapes for each model appearing a little bit confusing, you have to look twice to check with which type of aircraft you have to deal with.

green points:
if you start a '36 game with GER, you only have to click at the german aircrafts and you should see some little green points in the model graphics. the reason is a non consistent green backround color of the model pics, maybe someone saved them in a wrong format while making them. simply give the model pics a different backround color in windows paint and you will see there will be some green points remain. and that the points you're seeing in the game.
i've done this already (different backround) with the light fighter type 0 and uploaded the result:
http://ul.to/sbvje8fs
wasn't able to post the pics in this post, don't no why.
the other possible bugs you will see best, if you look directly to the model pics folder mod-CORE2\gfx\interface\models and simply look for the specific model names:

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll see what I can do.

I'll integrate them, no problem... Any more files/fixes that need to be taken into account?

None from my side.

You could add the new text keys from the 1.11 A01 archive (they would simply be unused by an earlier executable) so people can play the mod on 1.11A01 without having to adjust anything themselves, but that is hardly mandatory.

There is a DropBox mirror in this thread. Find it and be rewarded.

@Hagar : Any ETA on the new version? I might start to post breaking changes for the 1.11 executables soonish and would then like to have a 1.10-compliant version available to base the necessary 1.11 fixpack on.

... Of course I could base it on the 1.10 fixpack, but the larger it gets, the more difficult it is to integrate...