• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wiking said:
A minor suggestion if anyone has the time to fiddle around with it; is it possible to change the overall appearance if you're playing as A-H? That yellow looks horrible. :eek:o

Using 1914 in Moddir won't allow us to use an own style for A-H, so if we decide to move that way, the problem will be fixed automaticly ;)

Lord Finish said:
Does this mod work with JGSME?
Is there a mod which is not supported by JGSME? I think the program works with every HoI2 Mod

Every time I start the game and its loading up a scenario it de-initializes for some reason.
does it matter if im using HoI2 1.3 or 1.3a?
Other then that im following the instructions to the letter and i've re-installed twice.

Probably a version bug. Make sure you use the latest official version od HoI2 or DD and get the apropriate 1914 version.

A war could happen - of course. But you'll fight france and russia and their allies only. Otherwise you have to manually declare war on others.

While playing (its now past August 1919) the events never fired that would put me at war with America, or propose an alliance to Mexico
Also, does the criteria for france's surrender have to be met before a certain time for it to fire? I have occupied the Whole of Continental France and in other games it fired once I took a few provinces past Paris

Last edited: