• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Seems that rapidshare deleted them. Because 0.43 is on the way, I wont post these files again.

I put this mod on my greater computer, which has ARMA, and game didn't crash although the brigade file is very odd. That's not my problem tho, it is that German AI went on really strange mood and in 1914, when GW started, they just sat there and now all Ruhr is occupied by Allied forces.
Is it just some funny single thing or is AI freaked out when puttin this on Arma?

German AI is freaky with every version ;)
One of our mayor problems...

Will the game crash when you try to use spies?

Hi guys, ive downloaded the scenario everything works fine, with one exception the counters dont look good, they suffer a kind of distortion. With the sprites everything is ok, but not the counters, someone knows why?

Thanks

The_Desert_Fox said:
Hi guys, ive downloaded the scenario everything works fine, with one exception the counters dont look good, they suffer a kind of distortion. With the sprites everything is ok, but not the counters, someone knows why?

Thanks

I guess you are either playing ARM without the ARM compatibility pack or DD with a HOI2 version of 1914.

Please check you installation ....

Please note that this is the outdates 0.42 version. Possibly, the sprite-bug was fixed in 0.43 (I can't really remember)

question
after war in 1918 Austro-Hungary fallen and new countries were created: Austria, Hungary, Chezhoslovakia and state SHS( država Slovenaca Hrvata i Srba/ state of Slovenians Croats and Serbs) that was in land of Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia.
But becouse of secret agreement with allies and Italy to attack Austro-Hungary it would take whole Dalmatia.
So state SHS had no choice but to get anex by Kingdom of Serbia 2 months after becouse Serbia was in allies.
So it was called kingdom of SHS( kraljevina Srba Hrvata i Slovenaca/ kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenians) but then later renamed in Kingdom of Yugoslavia until 1941 when was counwerd by Nazi Germany.
So I wonder did you put state SHS and make choice to get anex with Serbia or posible war with Italy.
I know is pointles since probably most people would'nt play state SHS, but I was just wondering.