• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(24857)

Beer drinking cAARtoonist
Jan 19, 2004
Poland
1939 scenario
Hard/Aggresive
(almost) vanilla HOI - Polish armored division got fortified to ensure that it will survive to the end and to increase it´s impact.

The game is already finished, no question about gameplay will be answered. Never ever.

The AAR will consist of pictures only. I will maintain standardized size and resolution, so expect every to be a single .jpeg of size 150-200 kb.

Oh... and one more disclaimer:
This AAR is going to be a really slow one. I have only a little portion of work already done and I can not guarantee any schedule. Heck, I can not guarantee you that I will finish this one.
So, expect long periods of time between updates. You have been warned.

DftS001.jpg

Last edited:
Wolfhound said:
...So, expect long periods of time between updates. You have been warned.
looks good to me! :rolleyes: just the thing for a sloooow reader! :wacko:

Woohoo! Another Wolfhound aar! I was having withdrawal symptons since the end of Postcards from Australia.

DftS002.jpg

Oh, this is so cool. You could sell these, get them serialized in a newpaper or magazine or something.

Great to see you back in action Wolfhound! Hopefully this won't be as short as the other Polish AARs.

Absolutely fantastic artwork, and with a good bit of suspense and drama to it as well. This is going to be good, hopefully they can hold out.

Hehe... "Ginger".

Like "Bun-Bun" or "Anna". ;)

(Cookies for the references!)

Great another Wofhound AAR, I'm subscribing to this one.

DftS003.jpg

I wonder if HAL is lurking anywhere...

Fantastic images! That tank just has an ominous personality to it, and I like the misfits you've got to drive it, kinda like the dirty dozen?

Great to see my readAARs back! I hope that you will enjoy my work again. ;)

Russian said:
Can't believe no one noticed that this is an AAR based loosely on a great Polish - Russian movie series about a crew of a tank (RUDY was it?) and a dog. Great movie.

Well, that makes you the winner. :)

And by the way, can any Pole who read the books tell me what was the name of the tank´s commander in original?
Because in the series it is Oleg Jarozs (Pole), but in books (at least in Czech translation) it is Vasil Semen (Russian).

DftS004.jpg