• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wolfhound, it seems that you are lurking as i write this ! ! ;)

lurk as much as you want,

but post MORE ! !
:cool:

MORE ! ! :cool:

You, good sir, is evil!!

Here I thought there was an update in the only HoI1 AAR I follow. I was diappointed. Now I am sad :(

White Daimon: You, good sir, is evil!!

you are probably spot on. however, keeping the AARthor reminded that his work is very much appreciated is (usually) beneficial to obtaining more of that aforementioned work ! ! ;)

oh,

MORE ! !

GhostWriter said:
White Daimon: You, good sir, is evil!!

you are probably spot on. however, keeping the AARthor reminded that his work is very much appreciated is (usually) beneficial to obtaining more of that aforementioned work ! ! ;)

oh,

MORE ! !

STOP THE COLOR

Chief Savage Ma: STOP THE COLOR

one way to remove all color from a post is to highlight the post ! ! :)

please let me know if this helps ! ! :cool:

MORE ! !

Delex said:
LESS LOLK
(Just to continue this)
I'll join.
I have heard that you like looking at rainbow text and enjoying your eyes bleeding, so I used much of those in this post. Like that?

Edit:
Nice pics you have there. More, I say! Harrharrharrharr!

LordSlowpoke said:
I'll join.
I have heard that you like looking at rainbow text and enjoying your eyes bleeding, so I used much of those in this post. Like that?

Edit:
Nice pics you have there. More, I say! Harrharrharrharr!
It was kinda hard to read so i just scrolled over the whole text. So im immune lol.

If you keep spamming you might get the thread locked, no matter what nice colours you use. He'll be back when he'll be back.