• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is building up to be great. :)

This is fantastic stuff! Having had a guy back into my car exiting work today, I can commiserate with that poor building! This may well turn in to my favorite Polish AAR of all time! :cool:

The End of Prologue

DftS005.jpg

Amazing work, Wolfhound!

Question, what model of tank is "Ginger"? I looks a little bit like a Somua S-35, except for the turret profile. Or is it a Wolfhound Industries model? :)

The Yogi said:
Amazing work, Wolfhound!

Question, what model of tank is "Ginger"? I looks a little bit like a Somua S-35, except for the turret profile. Or is it a Wolfhound Industries model? :)

Thank you! And thanks to all others for your support. I really appreciate it.

Ginger is loosely based on Polish 10TP cruiser tank prototype. Main gun was replaced by a larger caliber model (although I am aware that Poland at time probably didn´t have such a gun), that terrible looking water-cooled bow MG was replaced by air-cooled one. And the overall visage was simplified so now I do not spend eternity just drawing it. ;)

EDIT: oh, and the idea of wheeled/tracked tank was dropped. No removable tracks for Ginger, thank you.

Outstanding artwork - very original! :)

What creature happens to be taking a Jimmy Riddle beside that tank? It may be a wolf or a dog, possibly with the head of a koala bear. :nods:

I think it is the incarnation of He Who Placed Allenby On This Earth In The Dawn Of Time (tm).

Carry on with the good work, Wolfhound. :)

Allenby said:
Outstanding artwork - very original! :)

What creature happens to be taking a Jimmy Riddle beside that tank? It may be a wolf or a dog, possibly with the head of a koala bear. :nods:

That creature is my sworn enemy and my worst nightmare. :mad:

Just imagine:
1.) This AAR has to include a dog. It just has to.
2.) I do not know how to draw dog properly.
3.) You are the unfortunate ones to see the best of my poor attempts to draw that darn beast.
4.) No. It is not wolfhound.

There are so many creatures on Earth that I could draw with better results. Snakes. Spiders. Invisible chimps. Amorphous blobs...

Ok. Rant over. :)

In a better world the creature would be a dog. In this world, it is... well, something. :wacko: :rolleyes:

That dog has a way for adding insult to injury! Great stuff.

Should be interesting to see how the crack crew of Ginger can handle real enemy tanks.

Great stuff!

I´ve got bad news and good news for you.

Bad news - I am moving from dormitory to a flat and I will be offline for some time... 1-3 weeks, depends on the flexibility of a provider. So the beginning of the Chapter 1 will have to wait until then.

Good news - I have one Intermezzo strip for you, here and now! Come and take it while it is still fresh. ;)

intermezzo01.jpg

Wolfhound said:
In a better world the creature would be a dog. In this world, it is... well, something. :wacko: :rolleyes:

well, it looks like an excellent "wolfhound", to me ! ! :cool:

Again a piece of art in making... :eek:

Keep it up! :)

Sorry for the lack of proper updating...

I am finally back online (it took almost 2 months to get xDSL. Arrgh. :mad: ) and today I should get a tablet.
It may take some time to adjust to the new technology, but I have enough material for the 1st Chapter and I will try to finish it ASAP.

I haven't seen a Cartoon AAR before. May I say that you are the first one ever?

Lurken said:
I haven't seen a Cartoon AAR before. May I say that you are the first one ever?

Try the link is his sig, the Australian one is also made out of cartoons and very good... :)