• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
A Segonku-themed DLC for Europa Universalis 4 would be a possibility, I dare imagine.

Though the gameplay of Crusader Kings would fit it better than EU, but I guess it's still something.

I don't see us doing a sequel.. Sorry.

Sad answer, but thank's.
Anyway, this game is sooo much underrated. One of the most "fun-to-play" games of Paradox, just missing 1-2 patches oder DLC.

Perhaps we get a chance with a game about ancient China (Three Kingdoms). Would be an awesome topic. Or Sixteen Kingodms (Classical era) ... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Last edited:
I think a Paradox game like with a mix of this and CKII would be sweet!

I think a Paradox game like with a mix of this and CKII would be sweet!

Sengoku is already very similar to CK2 in core mechanics XD One is probably better of waiting for a Japanese expansion in CK3...

Instead of a sequel...Why not simply keep building onto this?
I mean, it worked with Ck2 and Eu4, make DLCs, new content, new features, and the game will grow and catch on.

Instead of a sequel...Why not simply keep building onto this?
I mean, it worked with Ck2 and Eu4, make DLCs, new content, new features, and the game will grow and catch on.

It feels kinda late now - it's been a few years since the last update, and the amount of players is far too low to justify anything I would think.

If the concept is solid, players will return once it's supported.
I'm not entirely sure they would - resurrecting an unpopular game is hard enough as it is.

But an unpopular game is only unpopular because it had issues. All they'd have to do is to fix those issues, expand the features, and then you'd end up with more.
I mean, look at Ck2. It has gotten so many redesigns and new features since it came out.

Please support our NMIH mod in CK2. :D
If that mod (or any mod about Japan) could get more downloads than AGoT mod or other fantasy mod (i.e. over 30k-40k subscribes), they might reconsider...

Reactions:
Check my signature. ;)

Reactions:
But an unpopular game is only unpopular because it had issues. All they'd have to do is to fix those issues, expand the features, and then you'd end up with more.
I mean, look at Ck2. It has gotten so many redesigns and new features since it came out.

Yeah, but CK2 wasn't ressurected, it was supported, and grew accordingly. It's a different deal unfortunately.

Please support our NMIH mod in CK2. :D
If that mod (or any mod about Japan) could get more downloads than AGoT mod or other fantasy mod (i.e. over 30k-40k subscribes), they might reconsider...

Your mod is a beautiful thing, and it keeps the game interesting. Godspeed, chatnoir, godspeed.

The game is not bad however, it is too simple. It is the war that makes it weak. If you see Nobunaga's ambition 14, it has what is lacking here. A way to make it possible to win war even if your army is 100 times smaller than your enemy's. The personal traits should have dramatic effects in battles. So miracles can happen and great generals can change the tide of wars.