• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, 1.2 is up in the original post :) I wasn't able to produce a proper change log since I was working on this on and off, so you guys will have to find out by yourselves. Also, not much bugtesting was done but I don't think there is anything major.

Reactions:
Ok, 1.2 is up in the original post :) I wasn't able to produce a proper change log since I was working on this on and off, so you guys will have to find out by yourselves. Also, not much bugtesting was done but I don't think there is anything major.

Well, you can't tell us the biggest ones? :p

Does this need a copy of DH full, or do I just extract it in /mods?

Yes, make a copy of DH full

IMO, for the countries you already didn't edit, you should bump up their IC & infrastructure. The Drakaverse 1930s should be a lot more advanced--at the time they're 5-10 years ahead of the historical 1930s in most technology, and this is a world where armored cars were used in the american civil war.

I stumbled upon a Drakaverse AAR for the original Hoi2, which seemed like it's based on a massive mod. Is there any way you could implement some or even most of the events the guy used?

That's the one I'm talking about.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...of-two-evils-germany-in-a-draka-world.351986/

btw, playing as Germany atm, I'm close to Barbarossa and I think I'm in a position where I might have a chance to actually beat the Draka, but I'll hold my horses for now. If so, it's really mostly due to denying to honor the pact to split Italy after its annexation. I guess it'll help a lot to not have that front too. Only thing that really bugs me is that for the first time I failed at Seelöwe (so far...). Probably because they just had too many units for a successful naval invasion before '41 due to the much earlier reduction of their peacetime IC modifier (and because I kind of forgot to build any Paratroopers which might have helped to circumvent the problem). In return, I made the Royal Navy disappear however... completely. So they won't be much of a problem either way while I deal with the Sovjets, Spaniards and then Draka.

Last edited:
That guy modded the game while he made the AAR, if you read the last pages he states so and also says that he has deleted the modified files. It's interesting but if it i added at all it'll be done in the end of the development cycle.

Also from what I've been seeing, implementing the Draka scenario will be way better and with better results/less railroading in HoI4, so I will probably drop this project and move on to HoI4.

Reactions:
Well, alright. I won. There is still a giant mass of land to mob up, but it's essentially over after was able to close a giant pocket in Bulgaria after taking the whole of Turkey coming through the Caucasus. Not even the Draka will survive losing 3.8M man, while I was even able to land in Marocco and take 1/5th of their African homelands, which they had left completely undefended (they really should build garrisons to defend their coastlines before going to war with Germany).
Key was that I managed to Bitter Peace the Sovjets in time (even if it was really very close), finally KOed the British after I build a paratrooper and plane (even if the USNA had taken over Ireland in the process. btw, they should really be building and especially sending more of their navy to fight mine, which was eating their transports in the dozens for fun most of the times), which allowed me to add 60 or so divisons to the ~30 or so I had left on the Draka Bulgarian borders.
The Draka thrust on the Caucasus and Ural fronts were pathetic as they completely focused on Bulgaria, which allowed me to counter-attack and further supplement my troops near Bulgaria, eventually leaving me with equal numbers in Europe.
So yes, it is possible to beat the Draka with Germany and I think not honoring the Italy partition pact really was key before their campaign started. More IC for me, less for them and most importantly, one less front.
Possibly, the Draka should attack Germany if they refuse to honor the Pact they had with the Draka to partition Italy.

Last edited:
I am wondering about the inclusion of nations that don't exist in the Draka time line like Mexico and others that seem to be listed in many of the events, are they just there as filler or what?

Weird, works on my pc, but maybe its just that I have the latest version here, what error message are you getting?

Also Im developing a version of this mod in HOI4 so thats why I will no longer avtively develop for DH, unless its just not working as is your case.

Reactions:
Weird, works on my pc, but maybe its just that I have the latest version here, what error message are you getting?

Also Im developing a version of this mod in HOI4 so thats why I will no longer avtively develop for DH, unless its just not working as is your case.
Great to hear. Was going to start working on one myself soon to. Though i was going alt alt and only giving them half of africa. Just feels to op otherwise.

Great to hear. Was going to start working on one myself soon to. Though i was going alt alt and only giving them half of africa. Just feels to op otherwise.
We could work on it together if you want, I've gotten a few basics done such as the map and localization files and a new government form called the Domination. I'm chosing which part to make next but I'll probably start work on the OOB.

Also, with the stupidity that is the HoI4 AI I don't think a decent player will have much of a problem defeating the Draka the same way I was doing it (and winning every time) with Germany, which was to go down through the caucasus and cut them in persia, thus making all their troops in central asia run out of supplies. At the same time rush with armored/motorized/mechanized troops towards Istanbul to encircle the Balkan portion of their army, thus neutering most of their offensive capability.

With the extra amount of provinces HoI4 offers I can see the Eurasian war being really nice to play. Though I'll probably have a hard time with coding the AI to behave properly.

We could work on it together if you want, I've gotten a few basics done such as the map and localization files and a new government form called the Domination. I'm chosing which part to make next but I'll probably start work on the OOB.

Also, with the stupidity that is the HoI4 AI I don't think a decent player will have much of a problem defeating the Draka the same way I was doing it (and winning every time) with Germany, which was to go down through the caucasus and cut them in persia, thus making all their troops in central asia run out of supplies. At the same time rush with armored/motorized/mechanized troops towards Istanbul to encircle the Balkan portion of their army, thus neutering most of their offensive capability.

With the extra amount of provinces HoI4 offers I can see the Eurasian war being really nice to play. Though I'll probably have a hard time with coding the AI to behave properly.
Thank you but ive got a ways to go on my byzantium mod and want to focus on it for now.

How do you mod If you don't mind me asking? I was looking to try and make mods for HOI 4 but I'm not sure where to start.
I was thinking on trying to make a simple Draka mod myself, say half of Africa or so.

Sorry if I'm reviving this, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it work with 1.05 or 1.05.1, because I recently discovered the Draka series and I wondered if a Draka mod existed and it did!

Thanks.