• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sieg Hail!​

Britain declared war on me, together with France and a bunch of other Nations they are forming a coalition. I made a strategic move (by accident), I let them take Bruges. They have now naval dominance, but I can form a coalition against them! Spain, Denmark, Austria, the Ottoman Empire, Tripolitiana, Tunesia they all join the war. For GERMANY! The next images show the victories of the Prussian army!

mote197.png

mote218.png

mote216.png

mote213.png

mote209.png

mote198.png

Oh, this is bad. Let's invade England! (no pictures from that, I forgot to take them :eek:o) I quickly seize Hull, Newcastle and Norway. Another series of victories in France.
mote219.png

mote200.png

mote199.png

The Entente of France, Great Britain and Portugal failed against the central powers of Prussia, Spain and the Ottomans! I took the English coast, some areas in northern France and Germany and Antwerpen.
mote220.png

Well, I have half a year left. Well, what are Baden and Württemberg doing in the south, yes! You guessed it, they are ready for the Prussian Empire! Ahh, much better, but it is November 1819, so the game is almost over :(
mote222.png

mote224.png

During the war the Prussian Army marched under this song:
[video=youtube;5f2M9t_tEhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2M9t_tEhQ[/video]​

And the final world map!
motemappru181986131.png

I think I did a good job, SIEG HEIL and comment!

I think you would have continued trouble with Britain and France (and maybe Russia) if the game was still continuing, but given that it's all over, you can certainly say you did a good job. Prussia is vastly stronger than at the beginning of the game, Austria is mostly intact, France is a little weakened and Britain is absolutely humiliated with your occupation of its northern shores.

In real life, there is no way it would last, but for now, you have a pretty map of Prussia. Just a shame you couldn't annex Saxony, and connect to your pockets deep in Russia, as that would really smooth out your borders. ;)

I think you would have continued trouble with Britain and France (and maybe Russia) if the game was still continuing, but given that it's all over, you can certainly say you did a good job. Prussia is vastly stronger than at the beginning of the game, Austria is mostly intact, France is a little weakened and Britain is absolutely humiliated with your occupation of its northern shores.

In real life, there is no way it would last, but for now, you have a pretty map of Prussia. Just a shame you couldn't annex Saxony, and connect to your pockets deep in Russia, as that would really smooth out your borders. ;)
saxony was my puppet, I needed their armies. They were always in place to attack armies from France who penetrated deep into German soil!

Nice work! I wonder if a true WC is even possible in MOTE without modding?