• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Belgiumruler

Comrade Belgie
95 Badges
Aug 18, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Impire
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Darkest Hour
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Majesty 2
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
prusianeagle.jpg

hi, Me again and I gonna make a new MOTE AAR! I have 3 AAR's running now and 1 on hold. But I Have time! I hope to update every week 2 times.

Rules:
No cheating
No reloading

I hope to update tomorrow or maybe today. Comments are very welcome!

Last edited:
War in the North - Part I​

My first Idea is Prussian discipline, on 10 January 1805 I declare war on Mecklenburg, they are guaranteed by Sweden and Denmark. However, Mecklenburg holds 2 dominance objectives from me, Denmark 1 (2 but Copenhagen I can't take directly yet) and Sweden 1. I will take them all! Stralsund was taken by the V. Armeekorps Pommeren, on 3 February. I annexed Mecklenburg some days later.
mote69.png

The march into Denmark went smoothly, nor the Danish nor the Swedish armies were a match for the Prussian ones. Denmark agreed to give up Kiel, another dominance objective is ours!
mote71.png

mote72.png

mote73.png

The war with Sweden lasted long, A Swedish army attacked the Prussian one at Malmö, forcing me to retreat for reinforcements out of Sweden trough Denmark. Sweden will go down. Dominanz über Europa will be archieved!

Comments are very welcome and I hope you enjoy it. Next update will end the war with Sweden, and maybe I will attack another Nation soon...

War in the North - Part II and war with the big boys​

My armies march trough Sweden as a hot knife trough butter, I can the city of Malmo, a naval dominance objective. Straslund is also taken.
mote79.png

mote80.png

At 31 October 1807 France declare war on me! Coalition time! Ah, the Ottomans are going to help us. Austria has a truce with France, I hope my armies can survive long enough!
mote84.png

Well, It doesn't look so... My armies are overrun, and my Manpower close to zero. I retreat to Poland, were I begin building up my army.
mote86.png

Thank god! Austria is going to help me!
mote87.png

Never attack Berlin France! You underestimated the will to fight!
mote88.png

The war is looking good in Numbers...
mote89.png

Our friends are doing well in Italy...
mote93.png

Our Armies are invading Flanders, The I. Armee is fighting around Frankfurt, the II. Armee in the Netherlands and the III. Armee in Flanders.
mote86.png

mote98.png

mote99.png

Britain, Stupid as always.
mote102.png

Prussia, victorious as always (Gand is on naval dominance objecitve for me), oh I renamed all city's to the dutch names, like Gent, Brussel, Leuven,...
mote103.png

And France, greedy as always
mote104.png

We take Hanover...
mote105.png

And we lose it...
mote106.png

We take it....
mote108.png

And we hold ti! (it is another dominance objective for me!)
mote109.png

that's it for today, I am eagerly awaiting comments, and coming up, War with RUSSIA! I am very close to naval and land domination, France lost it's land domination, and nobody is dominating now.

Britain and France at the same time... I can't say you lack for guts!

Britain and France at the same time... I can't say you lack for guts!
and Russia will be invaded too! I want TOTAL DOMINATION/

Into Russia!​

I learned from my Swedish game that for defeating Russia you need to be fast. I divide my force in 3 armies: I. Armee 'Polen, II. Armee 'Flandern', III. Army 'Litouwen' and IV. Armee 'Weiss'. Every Armee exist out of 30k men. The deceleration of war was given on 24 December 1812. Yes, it is Winter, and attrition will be deadly. But with a bit of luck the Russian armies come pop up in the spring, then I can take cities without any resistance in the winter! Well, this big amount of Russians...
mote112.png

Yay! I am deep in the Russian lands, and this is their first army! They are also at war with the ottomans, which explains why no armies are here to stop me.
mote113.png

Victory! without a single fight (only siege battles) I forced Russia to a surrender. My naval and land dominance are both 100 but I still have no dominance, I guess I need to take other dominance objectives, time to go after France again! But that's for the next update.
mote114.png

Comments are very welcome!

any comments? I going to post the final update today already (yes I have finished it quickly...) But first comment if you want the update! stop lurking and post!

why did you take provinces neither connected to the rest o the country, nor coastal? they don't really provide a lot of supply, you know...
yes but That were dominante objective's, i didn't have enough wars ore for taking them.

I think you're about 125 years too early for the Blitzkrieg! Impressive stuff taking on France, Great Britian and Russia so early. I'm assuming you have already realised this, but in order to become either land or naval dominant you need to not only have 100% of your own objectives, but reduce whichever country is currently dominant in each category to below 100%.

How about going for a world conquest?

I think you're about 125 years too early for the Blitzkrieg! Impressive stuff taking on France, Great Britian and Russia so early. I'm assuming you have already realised this, but in order to become either land or naval dominant you need to not only have 100% of your own objectives, but reduce whichever country is currently dominant in each category to below 100%.

How about going for a world conquest?
I have won the game, Is till have the save however, so World Conquest is interesting, will try it! I have 4 years left, Update incoming BWT!

Dominanz Über Europa
I invade Britain, When I took Newcastle, i Became the dominant power of the seas, I lost it some time later, but I still was! I decided to sign peace with Great Britain for 750 ducat's. I am rich now!
mote135.png

mote136.png

Oldenburg owns cores from me, let's take them! Why is Sweden Stupid?
mote141.png

Ah, we are much better then those Swedes and Oldenburgians!
mote142.png

mote143.png

Berg owns cores too! To wAAR!
mote145.png

And the war is finished.....
mote146.png

Crefeld is the last province I need to take for victory, Down with France! And victory!
mote148.png

motemappru181612071.png

I have now a total domination, however, I will go for a world conquest. It is September 1816, So I have plenty of time left. I am still at war with France, they will go down first! For Prussia!
[video=youtube;ISCEEYvKqLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISCEEYvKqLo[/video]​

And now I need more comments! Come on lurkers! Comment!

Wow, you've already conquered all of your dominance objectives before I even noticed you had started a new AAR! It seems like you didn't have too hard a time of it, so it'll be interesting to see if a couple of rounds against Napoleon himself will prove a bigger challenge (yes, I know you fought against France before... But this time you're going to overrun the entire country. You're bound to run into Nappy more often).

Wow, you've already conquered all of your dominance objectives before I even noticed you had started a new AAR! It seems like you didn't have too hard a time of it, so it'll be interesting to see if a couple of rounds against Napoleon himself will prove a bigger challenge (yes, I know you fought against France before... But this time you're going to overrun the entire country. You're bound to run into Nappy more often).
Well, it will be total war!

Well, it will be total war!

And the Germans have such a good track record when they go for total war, too. :p

Okay, I'll stop trolling and will see if third time (if historically reversed: WWII, WWI, Napoleonic Wars) is the charm for Germany Prussia and Total War. :)

And the Germans have such a good track record when they go for total war, too. :p

Okay, I'll stop trolling and will see if third time (if historically reversed: WWII, WWI, Napoleonic Wars) is the charm for Germany Prussia and Total War. :)
but will I win? can I get enough forces to fight Great Britain, France an many others at the same time? You will see tommorow ( world conquest is impossible now)