• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is it that we can do to help you guys figure out these desync issues? And would a "resync" feature like HOI4 help solve the problem?

I was a bit disappointed that we still had desyncs with 2.6.3. I uploaded OOS files and save file yesterday in the bug report section. I know OOS are hard to fix but I really hope you guys prioritize them. Because the game in terms of content is great already. I have no complaints in that regard. But it needs stabilization improvements, especially in MP.
The best way to help is to submit those report, add as much info as you can, provide a save file that is either just before the OOS, or that reproduces it consistently. Adding the "oos" directory of both the host and the client(s) that went OOS also helps a lot

I remember a day when you could play stellaris with your friends and get to the late game wiuthout many problems.

When my friends and I bought federations we couldn´t even expect that king of s... OOS bugs.

I think is better for it´s fan-base to just say "We have stopped supporting multiplayer", than having such a messy game at all. Multi it´s unplayable atm.

I really hope 2.6.3 fixes all this. More DLC?.. come on, please, make it playable!.

• 1Love
Reactions:
The best way to help is to submit those report, add as much info as you can, provide a save file that is either just before the OOS, or that reproduces it consistently. Adding the "oos" directory of both the host and the client(s) that went OOS also helps a lot

Can you clarify what you mean by the "oos" directory? Is that just the specific error message or the directory that all players have the game installed.

Can you clarify what you mean by the "oos" directory? Is that just the specific error message or the directory that all players have the game installed.
in your Documents folder, by default in "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris" there is a folder "oos" that contains a folder for each OOS that you've experienced. it has a save of the game, various relevant logs, etc. It is one of the main ways we can debug them.

• 1Like
Reactions:
in your Documents folder, by default in "Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris" there is a folder "oos" that contains a folder for each OOS that you've experienced. it has a save of the game, various relevant logs, etc. It is one of the main ways we can debug them.
I am so glad I found this post. I had no idea there were specific logs for out of sync errors. Here is a treasure trove: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VfsfaYEiHNAvEySjMdYl63S8QTVw-rUT?usp=sharing

I hope it helps! My friends and I had to stop playing because it was happening so often. I'll see if I can get them to upload theirs as well.

This would've been nice to know a long time ago. Here is my OOS folder for all of federations: