• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CamiciaNere said:
Where can I find 0.83? The official site only has 0.82.
Actually, the first page of the official site wasn't updated, and you can find 0.83 in the downloads section.

1939 scenario sounds good! :D

I've installed 1.06b over 1.06 w/ CORE .83 and other than some province IC changes I haven't noticed any problems...Played to Jan 1 1938 as Germany so far...

BTW...Anyone know why the IC levels in some provinces would change like that? Does CORE share the same map as vanilla?

Robb Stark said:
BTW...Anyone know why the IC levels in some provinces would change like that? Does CORE share the same map as vanilla?

No CORE overwrites the province.csv so what you have after following your discription of the install is CORE with the vanilla province stats.

Ghost_dk

Ghost_dk said:
No CORE overwrites the province.csv so what you have after following your discription of the install is CORE with the vanilla province stats.

Ghost_dk

:eek: So for the time being CORE .8 then .83 should be installed over 1.06b?

:cool: Well...I think I'll just continue this game as is...doing pretty good thus far. Are there any major differences in the two province.csv files that would cause a major imbalance using the vanilla file on CORE .83?

Playing with the wrong province.csv means that some ports are different, this means that some navies actually start in provinces without a port. Under certain circumstances this can cause a CTD. It also creates some AI problems, it means that some events may assume there's more (or less) IC or infra in a province than you have etc. Not recommended but if you aren't seeing problems then hey, enjoy the game :)

Steel said:
At this time there's no plans for a C.O.R.E. release for HoI 1.06b.

Ah...that's the reason for the delay.

Well, hopefully that means my corrections will be in :).

- MVSN

Sure, the answer is simple: TANSTAAFL

Re-balancing the mod for 1.06b isn't currently worth the time investment compared to other things we can work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.