• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
so am not troling nor am i intendingto be a jerk or what not. i am onistely wondering why would you get it on a consel to use keybored and mouse? again i onistely wanna know pdx games can run on a patato so i just wonderd

ah ok that makes ceans lol but i would amaginthe controelr will work well no idea
o onthe kb/m tho maybe?

well the developer just said that it can not, but it is still possible to do so if your willing to pay about 100-300usd for an adapter and by my understanding those adapters can run into some problems and then there is some push to make those adapters to not work anymore by some developers of multiplayer games

Hey ho,

Would be awesome, if they would integrate keyboard and mouse support.
Switched to console months ago and was very happy after I heard that CK3 came to console.
Played it before (before my pc broke) and played it with the controller. Good work BTW but it feels much smoother and (in my opinion) better with keyboard and mouse.

I'm looking forward to the moment when the game is capable of the support.

Br
WaffeleisenJoe

• 1Like
Reactions: