Does anyone play battle scenarios or just the full campaign?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Victor1234

Tabornagy
10 Badges
Jan 3, 2004
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
For example, the 1904 one. I only ask because I can see there was a scenario pack released earlier this year and I think Kaiserreich is also going to put a few out, so I'm thinking of creating a mod myself to add some more, but I'm not sure how much demand there would be.

I've played them from time to time. They are refreshing experiences from the usual grand campaign and don't take a lot of time.
I especially like Kaiserreich's ones, which enhanced the lore of the mod.

Especially the smaller ones I like, for example the HoI2 desert fox one (or however it was called):
smaller focus, smaller map, specific target, only a few units, no economy/production/research... don't get me wrong, I like all this elements in DH but sometimes you just want to play for a few hours and then I really appreciate the small campaigns.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
I really enjoyed playing the Russo-Japan scenario.

Also, what is this about a scenario-pack?

As mentioned, Kaiserreich has scenarios, but then there's a standalone mod that adds many of the ones from HOI2.

Full list: Winter War (1939.11); Desert Fox (1941.03); Platinean War (1942.09); Ardennes (1944.12); Kashmir (1947.10); Arab-Israeli War (1948.05); Suez Crisis (1956.10)

• 2Like
Reactions: