Does anyone know of any mods that add more division types?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Colonizor48

Lt. General
23 Badges
Feb 5, 2021
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Darkest Hour
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
Ex spg, spaa, artilary,heavy tank, tank destroyer, super heavy tank divisions. Not just brigades.

If one doesnt exist i might make one myself.

If there arent any ill make a new post in mod development. This is the heavy tank division so far. Does this look op to anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot (177).png
    Screenshot (177).png
    110 KB · Views: 0
The gimmick is suppsoed to be that its powerful but slow and is vunerable to bombers and close air support and takes a tone of fuel to run.

None of those were ever historically deployed as divisions. But the game is highly moddable so you can can mod those as divisions.

None of those were ever historically deployed as divisions. But the game is highly moddable so you can can mod those as divisions.
I know but what if *snorts every drug at once* Ratte tank division.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Tank destroyers might have been. Im pretty sure historicly most of the us tank force were tank destroyers.

Tank destroyers might have been. Im pretty sure historicly most of the us tank force were tank destroyers.
On the contrary. There were around 48000 M4 in all variants produced
but the number of tank destroyers (e.g. M10 Wolverine, M36 and later M18 Hellcat) were far lower

Did you learn how to make new division types?
Nah but i wish someone made a mod to add ultra heavy tanks(the p. 1000 ratte and maybe the p. 2000 gott.) With eqivilants for other countries. THE MIGHTY SOVIET RATTE TANK FORCE SHALL DELETE THE GERMANS

Allright in a new usa game where japan is being annoying and somehow sinking carriers dispite them having near full strength and full org meaning i have to reaload every 2 seconds im about to atempt dday but from the south of france. With a suplimentory invasion from the north. The issue is i cant make enough marines. But i have a few and am trying anyway.

Reactions: