• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jan 13, 2012
Every time I start Defenders Of Ardania on steam and going to start the campain or the skirmish I get DoA.exe has stopped working. I get the error when the loading bar is nearly at the end.
My pc specs:
Core i5 2400
HD 6850
Windows 7 64 bit
4GB RAM

Any idea what's wrong?

*It's the beta version*

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2012
yes im having this problem to..have done from day 1 bought the game from play.com about a week ago and havent been able to play it since i got it....im very annoyed to say the least.......im wondering if any1 will be able to answer the question as to why it doesnt work....

Mar 14, 2003
yes im having this problem to..have done from day 1 bought the game from play.com about a week ago and havent been able to play it since i got it....im very annoyed to say the least.......im wondering if any1 will be able to answer the question as to why it doesnt work....

Rather than just wait for a response here, it may be worth you logging support tickets with paradox support:
https://paradox.zendesk.com/home

J
ust follow the instructions for SUBMITTING A REQUEST.