Do you have any reason for the bias against China and Communist China?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really don't think China could ever be very realistically modeled, there's just not many ways to model asymmetrical warfare in this game engine
There is a way to do that but it was dropped.

Honestly, I think for the most part the tech teams are pretty good as they are for the CCP, if anything I'd really just like to see Zhou Enlai, represented, and GMD tech teams more developed.
I really don't think China could ever be very realistically modeled, there's just not many ways to model asymmetrical warfare in this game engine, except to levels of abstraction that make it boring and pointless. Maybe if the Chinese region had about 100 more provinces it'd....嗯 I should point out though, that i'm not saying it can't be fun to play as china, you just have to suspend your disbelief a little-it's a game!-
My biggest gripe for the Chinese factions are the ghosts in command of armies and in cabinet level positions. Or, little things like Zhang Guotao or some members of the 28 Bolsheviks being available after they were historically purged from the party,
Other than, The lack of substantive decision events & the lack of flavor events for any of the factions also bug me.
Limith 我想您会说中文,对不对? 如果您会懂我的话 认识你很高兴!
Of course I know how to speak Chinese (Mandarin/Putonghua). I'm also happy to know you.
当然会说中文(普通话/汉语). 我也很高兴认识你.
Although, I'm not very good at reading/writing Simplified Chinese. I left China when I was three.
但是我不怎么会读/写中文. 三岁出国.

Yes there is a way. It's a model that requires some (very few) parameters. You can simulate any kind of warfare: ancient, modern and guerrilla and any combination of them i.e. modern vs guerrilla (e.g. Vietnam), modern vs modern (most of WWI and WWII), etc.

Yes there is a way. It's a model that requires some (very few) parameters. You can simulate any kind of warfare: ancient, modern and guerrilla and any combination of them i.e. modern vs guerrilla (e.g. Vietnam), modern vs modern (most of WWI and WWII), etc.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.