• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JohnNeilBuilds

Recruit
May 27, 2021
Hello, I have recently brought my first dlc for playstion 4 cities skylines. One of the packs I brought was European suburbia, I thought this content pack had props but i'm yet to find them...

Also whilst I'm here, can someone please tell me the dlc needed to build fences and hedges in cities skylines console.

Upvote 0
By "Props" do you mean Builduings, that you can place free on the Map?

Because the European Suburbia-Pack only provides a Style Option for Districts.

By "Props" do you mean Builduings, that you can place free on the Map?

Because the European Suburbia-Pack only provides a Style Option for Districts.
Nope, I mean the prop section where you can get benches, bins and a few random detailing things. Check the first reply on this thread there is a link and there are 5 objects that I am meant to be able to place anywhere around the map

Nope, I mean the prop section where you can get benches, bins and a few random detailing things. Check the first reply on this thread there is a link and there are 5 objects that I am meant to be able to place anywhere around the map
There are tons of props in the game that are not accessible in the in-game menus. I had a mod years ago that added them in. That was before some props were made accessible to everyone.

Pretty sure it was this one:

I think this might be a better choice now though:

I don't use either now (I don't have any mods installed, trying to keep this old laptop running CS half decent), maybe someone who does can chime in on this?

EDIT: Sorry, just remembered this thread is about console, so the mod thing is out the window. You may be out of luck. Does console have access to the editor? I think they are accessible there.

Sadly I don't think it does have an Editor :( I will have a look. But I seriously can't see them anywhere, also the park life expansion said more trees....I just can't find nothing I actually need for the city rn ohwell with all this new dlc the industrial area and city will be amazing....just my poor country side farms are lacking hedges and sheds....ohwells bring on cities skylines 2

I now have all the dlc but can't find the props for European suburbia. Please can someone help me find them?
Those props aren't accessable in the game, they are just used in the buildings themselves. This is the case for most props in the game with the exception of the ones Parklife gave us access to.