• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

lightmare777

Recruit
Sep 19, 2021
I am playing on the PC with XBOX. The DLC show that they cannot verify ownership. This is what I have done thus far

I deleted the paradox folder. I uninstalled the game. I signed out of my XBOX and Microsoft accounts. Cleaned the PC and restarted it. I then signed back into both XBOX and MS accounts. Reinstalled the game and the DLC (tried once from the store and from the downloads available page). Still not showing verified though.

I should mention that although I have 2 accounts for the store and XBOX , 1 being mine and the other to my son , My account is the one where the actual purchase took place and show up in the store.

This is probably a MS/Xbox issue - do you have access to any other machine to try this on? If that has the problem too, that confirms it!

This is probably a MS/Xbox issue - do you have access to any other machine to try this on? If that has the problem too, that confirms it!
I just spent 2 hours with MS trying to fix the issue. Nothing they suggested worked. The issue started right after the game updated and I am now exasperated with the amount of times I have logged out/in , un/re installed. I do not have another machine to try this on, so if anyone else has had this problem...please point me to any fix you have tried that worked.
Thanks in advance.

We have some other such reports, and are working with MS on it but there's no fix or workaround as yet, sorry!

If you get the opportunity to test on any other Windows machine please let us know if that helps, that will clarify whether it is a Windows or MS/Xbox account issue.

Ive been having the same issue since 0ct 4th. no previous issues. Xbox tech support said they can see on their end that all dlc and the game have been purchased so they dont know what else to do.

We have some other such reports, and are working with MS on it but there's no fix or workaround as yet, sorry!

If you get the opportunity to test on any other Windows machine please let us know if that helps, that will clarify whether it is a Windows or MS/Xbox account issue.
I just re downloaded the game and the DLC about 10 mins ago and the problem seems to be resolved. Hopefully it sticks.