• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gideon1611

Recruit
Jun 4, 2021
Hey everyone, I just started a new game after a couple months rest, and noticed I didn't have access to the DLCs. I tried uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, etc, but the PS store doesn't even show the Green Planet or the first expansion, don't remember its name.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm really in the mood for a game!

Upvote 0
I'm guessing this is about Surviving Mars, so over there we go.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If you had them on this machine before it's hard to see why you would not now. Did you remove the game then reinstall it, or it's been there all along?

Do they show in your PSN account online?

If you had them on this machine before it's hard to see why you would not now. Did you remove the game then reinstall it, or it's been there all along?

Do they show in your PSN account online?
That's why I'm so confused. It had been installed the whole time I had left it alone, and I only noticed the expansion content wasn't available once I'd finished creating a new game(flags went up during creation, but it took a second to click.)
I first tried closing and restarting the game, then the PS4; checking the PS Store showed that it didn't even acknowledge either expansion pack as existing, let alone purchased.
Thats when I uninstalle, restarted, and reinstalled. Still lacked anything but some avatars as DLC. Picture attached.

Attachments

• 16228301018642605556908770581301.jpg
    16228301018642605556908770581301.jpg
    3,7 MB · Views: 0
Are you 100% sure you had this content in the game before? Note that the game does not tell you explicitly what DLCs are in use or not -- the ads in the main game menu can show items you do already have, for instance.

Do they show in your PSN account online? If so do they have a DOWNLOAD button there?

Am I certain? Do you think I'm lying?? Great customer service there buddy. Yes, I am 100% certain, I have saved data and trophies to prove it. The issue is that NOWHERE ELSE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES THE DLCS EXISTENCE.
I'll look through my emails to see if I can find the receipt from 8months ago, though, so you can be satisfied I'm not making it up.

I've looked in the PS store, I've looked in the games details, I've looked in the ingame menus, and I've looked in my library of purchases. Nothing. The only evidence of the DLCs ever existing at all are my trophies and saves.

If these items were definitely in this PSN account and available to you in it at one time, I can only assume PSN have withdrawn them for some reason. I know nothing about their policies in that regard; Steam only do that in the case of a payment dispute so far as I know.

The alternative could be you did buy and have them, but in a different PSN account, is that possible?

If these items were definitely in this PSN account and available to you in it at one time, I can only assume PSN have withdrawn them for some reason. I know nothing about their policies in that regard; Steam only do that in the case of a payment dispute so far as I know.

The alternative could be you did buy and have them, but in a different PSN account, is that possible?
Im trying to see how you could reasonably assume that I might have overlooked the specific account I bought the game on, after I told you I have searched everywhere, and have saves/trophies to prove it. Its been over 2 days of me trying to troubleshoot on my own. And, seeing as I have receipts for my payment, PSN wouldn't have grounds for a payment dispute, unless it comes from your end. I've also received no communique from them regarding this issue.

Perhaps you should bring this to your boss, as this issue seems to be above your pay grade. I mean no disrespect, I'm just noting your lack of understanding when reading my posts. I've just emailed Sony about the issue as well.

Last edited:
I was just trying to cover all possibilities, I have seen such situations before where people redeem items into one Steam account and can't understand why they are not in their other Steam account, having forgotten about the first one.

As I say if these items were in this PSN account, only PSN could have withdrawn them. We have not the power, access or ability to do that.

I was just trying to cover all possibilities, I have seen such situations before where people redeem items into one Steam account and can't understand why they are not in their other Steam account, having forgotten about the first one.

As I say if these items were in this PSN account, only PSN could have withdrawn them. We have not the power, access or ability to do that.
I mean, isn't that a problem for your company though? Like, I paid for your content, and now I no longer have access to it. I have yet to hear back from Sony.

Certainly if this happened to all players there would clearly be some endemic issue we'd need to take up with Sony, yes.

Given this is just you (so far as we know anyway), your approach of contacting PSN support is the right one I believe. Good luck with that!