Man Of The Highlands
- Jul 17, 2011
The Tachibana clan was one of the Four most powerful clans in the Heian Period of Japan. They were also the weakest of the Four great powers.
The Tachibana Reside in the Two southern Islands of Japan. To their East lie The Taira. To the North Lie the Minamoto. To the West Lie China. To the South Lie Ryukyu. The Tachibana Shall Flourish, And I shall be the one to take them there....
This shall be a Narrative/Gameplay Style AAR. Like my Others. My Brittany is coming to a close and I want this one to be my next one. I Played as The Tachibana once before, and ended up forming Japan in 1423, Hopefully this time I slow it down, which I plan to do.
1) Everything is on normal and Lucky Nations is on Random. .
2) My colonist are set to normal.
3) Vassal and PU Limit Is 3. Which means, no more then three nations can be my underlings at the same time.
4) Will not go over Infamy Limit. If Gone over the Infamy limit, then Vassals must be released until there are 5 points between amount and limit.
5) No Cheats
6) No war Without Casus Belli.
7) Trading will be a must. But only in owned provinces or Kyoto.
Koketsu ni irazunba koji wo ezu
If you do not enter the tiger's cave, you will not catch its cub.
Table of Contents
Tachibana no Michiyo
第1章: Michiyo Looks Upon The World
第2章: Attack On The Taira
第3章: Peace With the Taira
第4章: What has Happened to Kyushu...
第5章: There Must Be A Way
第6章: Reclaiming Kyushu
第7章: The Great War Ends