• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ayeshteni

Jehanne's Slave
111 Badges
Jul 31, 2002
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 200k Club
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Pride of Nations
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
Divine Shadows Modifications.

A few people are having trouble downloading his 'trainer' programs.

So until he returns or puts them on an other site, I will upload those that I have and he can retake over when (if) he returns.

Note I do not have them all, so if others want to upload those I dont have, please do.

The marriage mod: Allows minors to marry.

The Ck14 Mod: EDIT: This has been deleted by me, as files were missing.The necessary download can be found in LeVillians thread on Divine Shadows Muslim Modification.

Yours
Ayeshteni

Attachments

• CK14bMarrage.zip
    3 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
With CK ive stuck with june 3rd for now my plan was always to mod 1.5 when it comes out but its taking longer than expected.

I didnt think every single beta needed modding only to start again when next beta comes out (Not that it isnt fun, just seemed better to do 1.5).

Ive been busy making stuff for HoI2 1.3 and playing a lot on vNet with friends.

The issue with CK is its somewhat unstable in multiplayer (When i try with friends one of us just hangs randomly at random times....It can take a year or 15 years all random) in the beta versions and hopefully the final 1.5 will be cleaner and more optimized.

Good luck to everybody who keep on modding CK and making it better all the time its the thing we love most about paradox. I hope to join in the moddings with 1.5. :)

Yea, I also planned on starting to mod using 1.5. It's been postponed twice now though. I only hope it comes out before Oblivion, as I feel my work on it might... dwindle... when Oblivion comes out.

DivineShadow said:
With CK ive stuck with june 3rd for now my plan was always to mod 1.5 when it comes out but its taking longer than expected.

I didnt think every single beta needed modding only to start again when next beta comes out (Not that it isnt fun, just seemed better to do 1.5).

Ive been busy making stuff for HoI2 1.3 and playing a lot on vNet with friends.

The issue with CK is its somewhat unstable in multiplayer (When i try with friends one of us just hangs randomly at random times....It can take a year or 15 years all random) in the beta versions and hopefully the final 1.5 will be cleaner and more optimized.

Good luck to everybody who keep on modding CK and making it better all the time its the thing we love most about paradox. I hope to join in the moddings with 1.5. :)

Yeah! DS will return at least! I cant wait until your return! See ya then!