Distant Stars + Expansion Pass Three now live on Stellaris: Console Edition!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aceparadox

Community Manager (Stellaris)
Jan 9, 2020
Paradox Interactive is proud to announce that the Distant Stars Story Pack and Expansion Pass Three for Stellaris: Console Edition are now available for purchase on the PlayStation and Xbox Stores!

With Expansion Pass Three, you will expand your intergalactic journey through the Stellaris: Console Edition universe, with new stories, species, and gameplay mechanics. Expansion Pass Three includes the Distant Stars Story Pack (Available Now!), the MegaCorp Expansion (Coming 2021), and the Lithoids Species Pack (Coming 2021).

In the newly released Distant Stars Story Pack players can now discover new anomalies and encounter strange beings while exploring space’s uncharted depths. Exploration will be rewarded as players gain technology, resources, and valuable worlds to colonize. Players also gain access to the mysterious L-Cluster, a cluster of stars outside the edge of the galaxy.

Features:
  • Over 100 new anomalies
  • Over 20 pre-scripted systems and associated event chains
  • New Leviathans
  • New Event Chains
  • Access to the mysterious L-Cluster, and open the L-Gate to gain it’s unique rewards or unleash terrors from the past

The MegaCorp Expansion (coming 2021) is all about giving players the keys to the economy. The expansion introduces new tools to usher in an era of prosperity and profit or despair and corporate slavery, on a galactic scale. In this economy-focused expansion, you become the CEO of a powerful corporate empire to open branch offices across the stars. The economy can be ruthless when it’s all about the bottom line, but with MegaCorp, players can wield a number of profit-oriented features to build an empire anchored in the glorious ideals of space capitalism.

Features:
  • The MegaCorp Authority, which allows building Branch Offices on willing (or unwilling, with the Criminal Heritage Civic) Empire’s planets
  • Construct your own Ecumenopolis, a city that spans an entire planet, and can produce vast amounts of refined resources
  • Caravaneers, intergalactic traders that offer unique techs and abilities.. For a price.
  • More Megastructures! Build a Matter Decompressor, Strategic Coordination Center or Mega Art Installation
  • Galactic Slave Market, buy or sell slaves, or buy your people’s freedom from despicable slavers
  • New Ascension Perks
  • 3 New Advisor Voices, and 4 new Music Tracks

The Lithoids Species Pack (coming 2021) are a species made entirely of sapient rock who eat minerals for sustenance, are long-lived, and can colonize in almost any environment. Players can look forward to trying out the entirely new Lithoid play style that focuses on mineral production, relentless colonization of even the most marginal worlds, and refusing to cede an inch of your empire - for...“sedimental” value.

Features:
  • 15 New Rock-Inspired Lithoid Portraits and 1 Machine Lithoid Portrait
  • New Lithoids Ship Models
  • Unique Lithoids Mechanics
  • New Lithoids Advisor Voice

Expansion Pass Three and the Distant Stars Story Pack for Stellaris: Console Edition are now available for PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One! The galaxy is vast and full of wonders, and we thank you for your support as we continue adding content to Stellaris: Console Edition.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I got it, you sexy swines!

Looking forward to seeing the myriad more ways that anomalies can turn my science crews to fine pink mist/inside out/ash/puddles/gibbering wrecks etc.

Thank you paradox. Instant buy for me. Keep up the good work. I love this game.

I have it on pc and on ps4. Call me crazy but i enjoy it more on my ps4.
I don't know what it is, but I can't play on PC without mods, (so I give a very huge Thank You to Paradox for allowing mods) but I do enjoy it on my Xbox. Maybe playing with a controller makes the game more funner for some reason.

I don't know what it is, but I can't play on PC without mods, (so I give a very huge Thank You to Paradox for allowing mods) but I do enjoy it on my Xbox. Maybe playing with a controller makes the game more funner for some reason.
Are you good at playing on the console? Everything is bad for me (I play only on small cards) by 2400 slideshow, expansion pack 2 (with other games there are no problems at all ... As proof, I recorded a bunch of videos in my tape with technical hell in stellaris

A colleague with PS4 has the same problems as me. one to one

Thank you paradox. Instant buy for me. Keep up the good work. I love this game.

I have it on pc and on ps4. Call me crazy but i enjoy it more on my ps4.

Thanks for the encouraging comment; I do not play games on my computers, and was on the fence regarding Stellaris for the PS4...

Update: I’ve just sent my love and money to Paradox for Stellaris + 2 first Passes on PS Store ; )

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Are you good at playing on the console? Everything is bad for me (I play only on small cards) by 2400 slideshow, expansion pack 2 (with other games there are no problems at all ... As proof, I recorded a bunch of videos in my tape with technical hell in stellaris

A colleague with PS4 has the same problems as me. one to one

I suck at both. I guess for PC and some Stellaris fans, I expected more from the game. No fault to Paradox, but seeing how some fans hyped up the game I just expected more. I bought the game on console to support console gaming and thinking I would hate it. I don't know, maybe because of how the layout is and using a controller, I just found vanilla more playable and fun on console.

Enjoying my Stellaris experience on PS4 so far, hauntingly addictive! That must be due to my passion for sci-fi stuff, combined with the slow, steep learning curve. The only caveats would be the early tutorial flaw at Mission 1 (took me the web to figure out a solution), the numerous icons that must be learned, the small fonts on a 32” tv, and the absence of a cinematic view with no UI element. I love the gameplay, graphics, music, ambiance, and stories.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: