• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I replied in the other thread but since it might get lost in all the discussion I will repost here :).

I would be interested in joining, I had said Northern France but as someone has expressed interest in that area already I would be fine with anything else. Might be interesting to try Persia if it is made playable by a human or the Poland/NE Germany area.

I'd like to take a stab at Egypt/Byzantium, but anywhere else would be fine to. :) Roughly when should we start clearing our schedules?

Alright the players that have stated they are interested in joining in during CK we have:
-Varyar
-Carillon
-Sid
-KoM
-Foelsgaard
-Blackmist
-FrozenWall
-Kolibri
-ulmont
-Jakalo
-VR
-OrangeYoshi

Interested in joining in EU3
-danomite
-Secrets

Interested but unstated where
-E. Junger
-Fivoin

Remember this is a Mega Campaign, it will extend across CK, EU, Vicky and HOI. If you sign up for one remember that the game will continue beyond that. In addition, if you don't get the position that you want or are annexed in CK you can take up another in EU3.

Ulmont mentioned a cap on the number of player in CK to be 12. There will also be approximately 13 positions opening in EU3, though many are not very good.

The game is likely to start in 1.5 - 2 months time so there is plenty of time to discuss rules, player positions and anything else. Finally, the previous 2 iterations of this each took almost 2 years to go through each. Expect this to last a very long time.

you forget me Lawrence;)

Im intressed in either someting in the Brittish Isles (but if someone else wants it as well, I cand bend)
But primary someting either Pagan Finland (if I get some beefing, eq few strating vassals) or Novgorod dutchy

Current list, as best I can tell.

England - Carillon, Gollevainen.
Northern France - Carillon, Blackmist, Von Rundstedt.
Norway or Sweden - E. Jünger (Sweden).
Baltics or Novgorod - Gollevainen (Finland).
Southeastern Russia - Sid (Pereslavl), Foelsgaard, OrangeYoshi.
Hungary or Poland - Blackmist (Poland),Jakalo (S. German/Czech/Poland).
Italy - King of Men, OrangeYoshi.
Southern France - King of Men.
Spain - Varyar.
Egypt - Ulmont, FrozenWall
Persia - Ulmont, Blackmist.
Anatolia or Armenia or S. Byzantium - King of Men (Byzantium), OrangeYoshi (Byzantium), FrozenWall (Byzantium).

On the 12 person limit, does anybody have any hard evidence as to how high CK scales? I guess, for starters, what was the practical max in EU2 for MP?

I would like to play something in northern Germany if there's room for me within the player limit. I'm not that good on CK and don't know which duchy would be good to start with, but I guess Saxony or Thuringia would be my first choice.
If there's not any room for me, or if I get wiped off the map, I would like to join in later as an Asian nation, preferably in India.

Last edited:
The game is likely to start in 1.5 - 2 months time so there is plenty of time to discuss rules, player positions and anything else.

Edit: You have me in the top 12, KoM had me out of the top 12....

Well it looks good that I'm out of the top 12 then. I'll be away from the last week of June to about the third week of August (on vacation away from MP computer but still posting) so I'd have to get a sub during that time if I started off the game.

How many sessions does CK usually last? I mean, if CK lasts for 15 sessions or so, then a sub for half of that wouldn't be too bad and I can be there for the beginning of CK, the end of CK, and for the rest of the campaign.

Is there a post-signup-thread list somewhere yet ?
I didn´t find one.

I've collected a list of the order people signed up in that thread on the first page. KoM hasn't gone through and picked the top 12 yet though (he said he was giving priority to TWBW people and the earlier signups from the earliest signup posts).