Discussion: Concentrated & dispersed industry rebalance

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After that, just manually remove 10-30% of your MIC and let it sit idle. Are you going to be performing at the same level you would be normally?
might not be the best example. the ai is bad enough that this will only mildly impact performance in barbarossa, even at 30%. ai soviets will suicide away more ic time worth of stuff than that in <1 month most likely.

that's not to say strategic bombing factories can't be useful in mp of course. but it's meme tier in sp; just capture the land in question and you deny 100% of target ic in that location permanently *and* get some of it yourself.

note that this would also be the obviously better play in mp, if the opponent allowed it, but usually player germany won't just let you land for free and cap large % of its ic in '39 or '40 lol.

• 1Like
Reactions:
might not be the best example. the ai is bad enough that this will only mildly impact performance in barbarossa, even at 30%. ai soviets will suicide away more ic time worth of stuff than that in <1 month most likely.

that's not to say strategic bombing factories can't be useful in mp of course. but it's meme tier in sp; just capture the land in question and you deny 100% of target ic in that location permanently *and* get some of it yourself.

note that this would also be the obviously better play in mp, if the opponent allowed it, but usually player germany won't just let you land for free and cap large % of its ic in '39 or '40 lol.
Just a side note, I've been reevaluating how powerful scout planes can be if used correctly. In your experience, are they restricted in any way in the MP lobbies you've joined?

Just a side note, I've been reevaluating how powerful scout planes can be if used correctly. In your experience, are they restricted in any way in the MP lobbies you've joined?
i don't really play mp, the juice isn't worth the squeeze with the hassle to get games going w/o people quitting, having tech issues, etc. recent complaints of hackers/cheaters have not made me more inclined either :(. but i follow what mp community does, because they're the ones who find what works vs opposition. haven't heard of these being banned very often though

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: